• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Late night fab

I vote this with dimple dies:corn:

256fsra.jpg

Sure, steal my pic and make it better!!! :booo: :fawkdancesmiley: :D

Me likey, except maybe use one of the go-fast holes for a turn signal...:awesomework:

Yeah I one upped ya:fawkdancesmiley::haha: I just did something like that for a guy here locally and used the small hole for an amber led turn signal:awesomework: I would post a pic but it was a customer rig:;

I like the look of the open tube.

The filled version looks big massive and bulky. It remmnds me of those HUGE fullsize bumpers that are all made from plate.

I dont mind tube ON a plate bumper, but Im not a fan of plate ON a tube bumber.

Is there plate anywhere else on the rig?

I like the look of the open tube.

The filled version looks big massive and bulky. It remmnds me of those HUGE fullsize bumpers that are all made from plate.

I dont mind tube ON a plate bumper, but Im not a fan of plate ON a tube bumber.

Is there plate anywhere else on the rig?

When I started I likes the open look also but I spend to much time looking at it and so the building keeps going :haha:

Now since I replied to all and now I can tell about last night

before I start does anyone have the address of that little slant eyed person that engineered the motor mounts and all of the crap around them. I would like to talk to him.

Also note to all that are flat bottom your toys. Go to solid motor mounts before you do it. Cuz it is a real pain in the ass after you shove the trans up.

Right side is not bad

Left side ( Kev keep ya mouth shut ) :fawkdancesmiley:

the bolts are easy to get to but
Ya got to remove the dipstick, this seams like a easy task........well to do this I took the easy road :looser: NOT

First the air cleaner and tube thingy
then the alternater
then the bolt that holds the dip stick in
then the oil filter

Anyways 5 hours later and lots of breaks to calm the nervs it is done :cheer::cheer:

Now since I replied to all and now I can tell about last night

before I start does anyone have the address of that little slant eyed person that engineered the motor mounts and all of the crap around them. I would like to talk to him.

Also note to all that are flat bottom your toys. Go to solid motor mounts before you do it. Cuz it is a real pain in the ass after you shove the trans up.

Right side is not bad

Left side ( Kev keep ya mouth shut ) :fawkdancesmiley:

the bolts are easy to get to but
Ya got to remove the dipstick, this seams like a easy task........well to do this I took the easy road :looser: NOT

First the air cleaner and tube thingy
then the alternater
then the bolt that holds the dip stick in
then the oil filter

Anyways 5 hours later and lots of breaks to calm the nervs it is done :cheer::cheer:
:haha: :haha: :haha: Gettin' closer!! :awesomework::cool:

Wow almost a month.

UPS brought this by my house yesterday

View attachment 49722

It is like you are almost done and BAM you got to do more:haha:

I think it is time for a run real soon

Attachments

• HP ARB.jpg
    HP ARB.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 360