• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Late night fab

Nice work man... Looks like a badass rig!!:awesomework: But one question.. With your play ground closed down, Where ya gunna wheel it?

In my playground :haha:

It will be back and I will be ready, also there are lots of "roads" to cruze on around here :awesomework:

Tonight was front end night. I think I am done with tube work for now

View attachment 49333

The list is getting smaller of what I need to get done for now. I think I am going to run it for a while, then do the front links and all that intells

Attachments

• front end.jpg
    front end.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 259
Today i unspooled the front winch and put the rope line on. If anyone needs a good deal on 125' of 5/16 new cable let me know.

So I got a little time to work on the truck again

New motor mounts
View attachment 49374

Figuresd I should put some tail lights on it so I blacked them out and got them on

View attachment 49375

I am still undecited on filling the cornerd of the front bumper. I am going to still think on this one

View attachment 49376

Attachments

• Motor mounts.jpg
    Motor mounts.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 224
  • tail lights.jpg
    tail lights.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 219
  • fill bumper.jpg
    fill bumper.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 234
:eek: holy fawk charlie that's some nice work your doing on your rig!!!!:awesomework::awesomework::beer:

Thanks alot,:awesomework: the list of things are getting shorter. Reiter is taking a bunch of my time again and progress is going to be slower till the next step of Reiter gets done

attachment.php

Throw the other side on, paint the c-board, and stand back---personally I like the filled look; cleans/hides ALOT of the 'ugly' under the headlights...my .02...:awesomework: ! And no on x-metal...PITA to clean!!!:redneck: