• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Latest Murrah MOTORSPORTS custom xp

rocfun

CUSTOM FABRICATION
Just finished this for Rodney. Should be headed home with him tomorrow and then off to powder coat.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 117
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 115
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 111
Few more

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 119
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 105
Damn sure the first B pillar I've seen done like that. Never even thought to go backwards with one. ;D Awesome work man! :dblthumb:

How did you attach the front of that rock slider? Pic?

I like it, but.....

I dont like the unsupported B-hoop. Thats a huge stresspoint in a crash and both bars come down to dead nodes.
You need to do something about it, even if its not aesthetic, you can cover it up from the side with a side skin for numbers of logos or just graphics/paint.

Asthetically, you could have avoided that top bar on the nose. and it would have looked better, IMO. Dont let that detract, I wouldnt cut it off at this point.

I see what you are saying about the b-pillar. But in this case on a razor I believe it to be plenty strong in relation to the weight of the vehicle it is on. With such a short distance and being tied into the frame through the rear bumper and behind the seats I do not for see any strength issues with the cage. Now would I have used this design on a 4000-5000lb rock bouncer, well no. But those are two very different types of rigs.

And if the owner does not feel it is safe or feels that it will not protect him in the future he can come back and I will cut it apart and build another for no charge.

As for the front bumper the owner asked for that style on the bumper. So yes I could have avoided putting it on, but he gave me an opportunity to do work on his razor and he was paying me to do so so I thought it best to build what he requested on the front bumper.

Thanks for the interest.

Draco said:
Damn sure the first B pillar I've seen done like that. Never even thought to go backwards with one. ;D Awesome work man! :dblthumb:

Thanks, I will get pics this afternoon

Re: Latest Murrah MOTORSPORTS custom xp

Good work Patrick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Draco said:

2 bolt flange in front on frame rail and tab on frame behind b-pillar