• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Leaf Spung Buggy

It's slowly coming together. All the little stuff takes time to mount. It gets a little closer each day though. It steers now, and the fuel system is next. So all we have is. Finish winch mount, skid plate, fuel lines, battery box, welding everything, traction arm, fuel cell mount, bracing..... Crap there is a lot to do still!!! Redbeard!!! Stop taking vacations! (I'm just jealous) :D

Last edited:
The x turned out nice. I really hope that you are able to get this thing done before the moab trip. Where the heck did the bearded lady head off to now? Is that guy always gone?

Sean

The x turned out nice. I really hope that you are able to get this thing done before the moab trip. Where the heck did the bearded lady head off to now? Is that guy always gone?

Sean

We went to Mt. Baker for the weekend. But don't worry, I don't think he has any more little weekend trips planned between now and Moab!

It's slowly coming together. All the little stuff takes time to mount. It gets a little closer each day though. It steers now, and the fuel system is next. So all we have is. Finish winch mount, skid plate, fuel lines, battery box, welding everything, traction arm, fuel cell mount, bracing..... Crap there is a lot to do still!!! Redbeard!!! Stop taking vacations! (I'm just jealous) :D

When you're done with Redbeards you have to come help me finish mine... No vacations for you.:kissmyass:

Livin' Utah would be nice if they would pay me the same as I make up here!
Oh well... Here are some more progress pics. Still lots to do!

Last edited:
this is a cool build. I personly love leaf springs they are more dependable and cheaper. There is not a single "jeep trail" in Washington that you can't do with a leaf sprung rig. That MHO.

I heard rumors that this thing was out doin donuts yesterday?

Lets see some pics foo!!!

11 days till moab!!!

Definatly,

Cant wait till we get to hit some rocks! It was a long drive for dropping off that trailer.

Sean

Ok... here are some pictures of what's been going on. The Grizz beat on it... even took on the whoop section at the Reiter parking lot at 50 mph. Nothing broke! Super stable and light wieght!

Last edited:
Grizzly beat the snot out of this thing for a week in Moab. Only problem was a blown up rear diff from 2wd rallying and a broken caliper.

Nice job guys!!!

It was pretty awesome to see it drive the waterfall on upper helldorado on 37's and leafsprings with no winching required.

I will try and get some pics of it up shortly.

Sean