• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lets See Some Samurai Builds!!

Just a side note to throw in here...had a guy I'd see on the local trails every now and then running a samurai with rockwells on 44 TSL's. It had the stock 1.3l, 5speed, and 6.5 tcase. I think the only part he had a problem with was the front output on the tcase. For as small as they are, as long as they are properly supported I think you'd be surprised at how strong they really are.

clemsonjeep said:
Just a side note to throw in here...had a guy I'd see on the local trails every now and then running a samurai with rockwells on 44 TSL's. It had the stock 1.3l, 5speed, and 6.5 tcase. I think the only part he had a problem with was the front output on the tcase. For as small as they are, as long as they are properly supported I think you'd be surprised at how strong they really are.

Finally. Gets old seeing guys bashing Toyota and Suzuki parts, just cause they drive their **** like it's a ****ing rock bouncer, and their stuff breaks, it's automatically the parts fault.

easleycrawler said:
Finally. Gets old seeing guys bashing Toyota and Suzuki parts, just cause they drive their **** like it's a ****ing rock bouncer, and their stuff breaks, it's automatically the parts fault.

Easy killer, no bashing here. Just sucks breaking a t-case after investing all that time + $ into a ton swap like Jackson is doing. thumb.gif

ask me how I know

Jacksonwolf39 said:
Ole Sammy B just talking **** thumb.gif

I got nothing but love for ya bro lol

Last fall, this happened
20161104_041453.jpg

And it snowball'd
20161124_054733.jpg

20161124_054945_1.jpg

20161216_033121.jpg

To become this..
20170406_172732C.jpg