• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lets See Some Samurai Builds!!

Much love for Methods and Krawlers

461736ef-971f-4b92-aa96-f33040917867_zpsp45ddhr6.png

^^^^ Yeah and we would really appreciate you chiming in here from time to time. I know there's a lot more information...and "tricks"...to be learned from people half way around the world.

Dana 60's with FJ80 outers...nice! ORI's...nice! It appears there's a winch line running under the vehicle and exiting under the steering ram...would like to see more of that setup.

smbroady82 said:
Very nice, welcome to Hardline.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

clemsonjeep said:
^^^^ Yeah and we would really appreciate you chiming in here from time to time. I know there's a lot more information...and "tricks"...to be learned from people half way around the world.

Dana 60's with FJ80 outers...nice! ORI's...nice! It appears there's a winch line running under the vehicle and exiting under the steering ram...would like to see more of that setup.

Thanks! admittedly most of what we do here in the Philippines and Southeast Asia in general are based on the tech that comes from you guys.. Where we do things a bit different probably is in the winching part. Most comps here require tons of heavy winching. Having 2 differential PTO winches and no electric winch is becoming common.

My rig has Dana 44 centers with Dodge M37 knuckles with 35 spline dana 60 shafts inside. ORI's are tuned by ProRock Engineering in Indo and yes, a rear PTO that goes under the rig through the axle.

Finishing up the ton swap over at the beaner bilt factory. Waiting on coil over springs to come in and couple other small things to come in and she will be ready for shake down!
1022c4c94079216a48f960f23c92ea48.jpg
d460ef7a27ea22fbf9fd1d2475244741.jpg
5c9d1bf79e063fa72c55c5402732ea4d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk