• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Let's see your bumpers...

My front, was always going to finish it but now may redesign it.
IMG_0690.jpg

Not the best pictures but they have held up really well for me, all corners have been bashed on rocks and trees

Yuor front axle looks bent. Is it just me that sees this?

Nope!! It looks bent to me too!!Or maybe we have bent computer screens!!:redneck:

x3 Yeah i noticed that reading the build thread months ago. . . . everytime I see that thing, I have to double or tripple take it. . . .

Houston we have a problem

Nah it's camera distorsion. The short side looks like it's bent more then the long side :redneck:

Lil too much heat when welding in the truss? :fawkdancesmiley:

The truss is barely even welded to the axle :fawkdancesmiley:

are you sure? three webdoctors have already diagnosed it, better double check!:D :haha: :haha: :haha:
:awesomework:

this has already been web diagnosed and doublechecked. read his build thread for christ sakes. a real webwheeler would have already been involved in the first diagnosis like myself!!! DUH!:looser: :cheer:

are you sure? three webdoctors have already diagnosed it, better double check!:D :haha: :haha: :haha:

:haha: :haha:

:awesomework:

this has already been web diagnosed and doublechecked. read his build thread for christ sakes. a real webwheeler would have already been involved in the first diagnosis like myself!!! DUH!:looser: :cheer:

Absolutely:cool:

I think its time for the full body cavity search. Any volunteers? :haha:

I volunteer myself out :eeek: