• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Levi Shirley in Shannon Campbell's Rig for XRRA Hannibal!

Re: Ready?

My shirt is washed, helmet is hanging by the back door with my gloves stuffed in it. Yeah, I guess I am about ready laughing1

Im ready to go watch you guys have alot more fun then Ill be having :drinkers:

Cant wait to see the show and lend a hand if and were needed !! Good luck guys !

What Blacksheep said. Buggy will be in Kansas on Sunday.
Mad swappage going on!!!

Other than that read as I'm going to be.

Looked like quite a straight-away being setup. We may get some speed in. I'm guessing Todd will have 'em add a table top or two on it though.

Momma, I just wanna go fast!

Damn Im getting excited and Im not even running in it.... I did think all morning on the way in on how I could find away to afford to race one more time this season. laughing1

Fuggin killin me man ! Cant wait to see your rig with the new setup Wyatt !!! thumb.gif

July 12th - Sat XRRA race at Hannibal Rocks

July 13th - Sun RROCK #3

2 events in one weekend and wheelin/camping what more could you ask for

Hannibal%202008%20Flyer.jpg

323370691.jpg

Bones said:
I might try to stick around some Sunday for that event also. Depends on how my head feels.
You and I are roomies, may depend on how your arse feels :flipoff1: :-*

Bones said:
I might try to stick around some Sunday for that event also. Depends on how my head feels.

it be cool to have people stick around

I figure most will be worn out from XRRA spectatin and partyin but so will we so sack up!!

I think its more of a travel time issue for us then a sack issue..... Thats not a short drive from Bham :flipoff1:

no need to work monday - work sucks anyway

just tell yourself you deserve a day off and call in sick thumb.gif

:flipgotcha: em

I have to haul ass on Sunday morning. Have to have the trailer and buggy in storage on Sunday night in Houston. I have to fly to Sacramento on Monday morning for work. Thats nearly 1000 miles and prolly 16 hours on the road.

P said:
I think its more of a travel time issue for us then a sack issue..... Thats not a short drive from Bham :flipoff1:
Same here. Would love to stick around but I have to high tail it back to Mississippi.