• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Levi Shirley in Shannon Campbell's Rig for XRRA Hannibal!

Re: Ready?

Truely amazing, but its not going to scare me out of driving 1000 miles, and spending a metric ton in cash on fuel to get there.

I am assuming this is a test drive :eat:

Hell, Shannon can pop out another one in a couple of days...no problem.

Get him to sign your shirts now while he is young. If Shannon and Brian have their way, you are looking at the next BIG thing to hit the rock crawling world. Fastest Kid in rock sports thumb.gif. I was told the day it all went down but was told to keep it under wraps, I guess the world knows now :dunno:

Good luck to all of you. thumb.gif

bentandtwisted said:
Get him to sign your shirts now while he is young. If Shannon and Brian have their way, you are looking at the next BIG thing to hit the rock crawling world. Fastest Kid in rock sports thumb.gif. I was told the day it all went down but was told to keep it under wraps, I guess the world knows now :dunno:

Good luck to all of you. thumb.gif

Brian I think this is as well played as it gets. I mean after all young male kids are the target spectator audience. What better than to have them cheer for a kid. Awesome idea, hopefully it takes the sport to the next level...

HOLYMOTHEROFGOD :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Look out now... I am staying way out of the way of the course now :flipoff1:

marketing at its best..

on a side note....caddy buggy looks as if it si 'floating' in the air in certain pics....better not bump it.....looks iffy up on those supports....

ROCK SKEETER said:
marketing at its best..

on a side note....caddy buggy looks as if it si 'floating' in the air in certain pics....better not bump it.....looks iffy up on those supports....

Finally figured out what you are talking about. They actually go higher! I can either put them under a vehicle on the lift or pick a vehicle up with the forklift and set it on them. 6' tall jackstands!