• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Liberty area question

frdbronco8

Anyone run the stuff on the west side this year? 4W325, 326, 324... I have never been and plan on going Sunday with a buddy and our families. Both have TJ's with 33's and a locker.

I read about them on NWJeepn and they look good. We aren't extreme or anything but we have done every trail at Evans Creek. There is no info on the Baker Ridge trail on NWjeepn, Anyone been there?

Thanks

Should be interesting. We moved it up and are headed out tomorrow but without the fams just to see how it is first. CB 11 is anyone happens to be in the area. We will see how it goes.

I enjoy the mining history as much as the trails. There are at least 20 abandoned mine shafts you can go in. A guy by the main road will let you buy pay dirt to pan. Fun way to get started. He has several active claims and can answer any questions you have about the history of the area. There are huge bull elk in that area too.

I enjoy the mining history as much as the trails. There are at least 20 abandoned mine shafts you can go in. A guy by the main road will let you buy pay dirt to pan. Fun way to get started. He has several active claims and can answer any questions you have about the history of the area. There are huge bull elk in that area too.

And Turkeys. Can't forget the Turkeys, you can see as many as 40 in a flock.

The west side trails 327 - Greenys and 324 - Guard station are where its at for Liberty.

With the rain we've been getting this week 319 on the east end is fun as well.

Like allot of trail systems this time of year, when the rain comes, turns liberty's difficulty up quite a bit.

Have fun

Just got back and it was a little wet from overnight but at least it wasn't raining! Did Guard Station (324) first. Pretty steep climbs with some rocks sticking out here and there. My buddy with ATs and an open rear had to winch the top of one of the hill because he didnt want to back down with it being wet.

We then did the top part of Baker Creek (327) with some cool hill and views. After a hike to the lookout we then took the road back to 97 and went up Baker Ridge (325). It was alot dryer than the others and although very steep it was pretty smooth.

Even though you dont hear alot about these trails online they appeared to be well maintained and used. Was a great day with just enough pucker factor to keep it fun! We decided not to go downhill on any of the trails due to the wet but it probably would have been fine. We just started wheeling this year and are still getting used to what our rigs are capable of.

Last edited: