• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

LIBERTY mid week day run!!?? 9-18 or 9-19

Great day out on the trails with everyone. Hoeynoey almost rolled it twice in the same spot, but other then that was a pretty smooth day. Trails were almost completely dry and traction was not an issue.

Nice to meet some new faces. Sorry no pictures from me, to busy wheeling. pnwxj should have some good video shortly.

Yup good day! I've been busy but ll try to edit together a short video next few days of the footage i got, nothing looked very difficult thru that camera haha besides the almost flopping!

I have been dying to get up to Liberty. Was a passenger once, but never drove the trails myself. I'll have to keep an eye out for the next group going.

I have been dying to get up to Liberty. Was a passenger once, but never drove the trails myself. I'll have to keep an eye out for the next group going.

Going camping and wheeling this week-end with friends, staying at Williams Creek. Weather should be dry. Should be 5 or 6 rigs, always room for 1 more.

Going camping and wheeling this week-end with friends, staying at Williams Creek. Weather should be dry. Should be 5 or 6 rigs, always room for 1 more.
im up for friday if you guys are wheeling friday? and i found that trail you were talking about...ya its fun!!

I think I would like to go on Saturday . It's off of blewitt pass? Can some one give me a call 360 7312912. Thanks mark