• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

lil yota is getting new legs

woulda been cooler if you had it lowered by a chopper...

looks Killer!

even better if it were lowered by a harrier jet.:cool:

-if you can get your hands on one of those let me know. new trail recovery vehicle?:redneck:

it looks sick as a 4runner. this build is good. think about it... back in october it was still IFS! it's come a long way in a short time.:awesomework:

even better if it were lowered by a harrier jet.:cool:

-if you can get your hands on one of those let me know. new trail recovery vehicle?:redneck:

the new body would be trashed, the rope torched, and !! :fawkdancesmiley: :haha: :haha:

ever stand close to one of those as they land on a boat? cover any exposed skin, cause its hot as hell, and brace yourself so you don't go flying backwards... been there done that. i repair the electronics and wiring on the AV8BII Harrier. been there, done that...

Thanks guys for the motivation.

Hers some more, Got the old harness and dash out ready to pressure wash and awaiting the harness and dash out of the retired toy.

had to put some seats. wow this rig is way roomer than the other one plus I can put a system that will knock your socks off..

looking good, a boom truck would be nice to have for moving those larger objects around.

not to hi-jack your thread but Big-Red is there a link to a thread with more pics of your double cab home-brew?

looking good, a boom truck would be nice to have for moving those larger objects around.

not to hi-jack your thread but Big-Red is there a link to a thread with more pics of your double cab home-brew?

I will get a hold of big red for ya.

Did you get sick of it and sell it yet? :fawkdancesmiley:

Should had left it alone, look at all the wheelin you are missing out on. :haha: