• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

lincoln lockers.... Nissan

a word of advice for anybody linking a nissan.
springs, pan hard and pitman arm will all be very close together. You will not have much space to push the front end forward. You will need to due to the short fenders and tires hitting the body.

You cannot move your steering box forward cause its already against the rad.

you can work around it.. just plan on it.

You must mean on a HB/pathy...?

Place carrier in 5 gallon bucket add 1 gallon super clean or equivalent then enough H2o to cover. let sit then rinse and blow dry. crank up the welder and melt the **** out of the gears/carrier thru the windows and call it good. the 14 in the truggy is done the same way with 0 problems but I beleive doctordouche spray arced it at work. start with melting the gears and by the time you get to the carrier it should be nice and hot and ready to burn in. I don't know why your worrying about it so much just weld the ****er:redneck:

Place carrier in 5 gallon bucket add 1 gallon super clean or equivalent then enough H2o to cover. let sit then rinse and blow dry. crank up the welder and melt the **** out of the gears/carrier thru the windows and call it good. the 14 in the truggy is done the same way with 0 problems but I beleive doctordouche spray arced it at work. start with melting the gears and by the time you get to the carrier it should be nice and hot and ready to burn in. I don't know why your worrying about it so much just weld the ****er:redneck:

who let you in here... ? i have a Hotsy detergent parts cleaner at work, thats what i used before i boogered up Spanaways D35. i think the rest of the unibody heep failed before my boogers did. :fawkdancesmiley:

a word of advice for anybody linking a nissan.
springs, pan hard and pitman arm will all be very close together. You will not have much space to push the front end forward. You will need to due to the short fenders and tires hitting the body.

You cannot move your steering box forward cause its already against the rad.

you can work around it.. just plan on it.

i have been considering cutting the frame where it starts to arch down and re working it from that point forward with rect. tube. i will have to re-work the steering, but i may stuff a Saginaw box in there while im at it... who knows, I'll tackle that when i get to it.

who let you in here... ? i have a Hotsy detergent parts cleaner at work, thats what i used before i boogered up Spanaways D35. i think the rest of the unibody heep failed before my boogers did. :fawkdancesmiley:

Lour like a woman trying to pick an outfit. :haha: just weld the ****er and be done with it. don't complicate things :redneck:

Lour like a woman trying to pick an outfit. :haha: just weld the ****er and be done with it. don't complicate things :redneck:
i finally picked my dress out... er uh i mean i got er done. just need to put it in the rig.

crappy picks is all i gots
lincolnlocker%20014_800x600.jpg

lincolnlocker%20020_800x600.jpg

lincolnlocker%20021_800x600.jpg

theres about 2 lbs of rod in there

Latest posts