• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Liquid Mask

Its a great thing to have. Makes a night and day difference painting. One thing is break the tip off the exato knife blade before you cut out your design makes a worlds difference in controlling the blade and keeping it from walking on you.

Last edited:
I have never tried it, they didn't have that when I started painting lexan. :redneck:

I got good at the old school way of doing it, I might have to step up and get with the program next time I do a custom paint job.

I have tried it and I prefer the old masking tape. I have had some decent paint jobs in the past. I wish I had pics. Kinda wish I had an airbrush.

426rider, do you still have the TLT setting in the corner from way back??

if so, get r done. :D

This should be interesting :flipoff: . I always rush painting my bodies because I know after a few days the way I drive the paint normally starts chipping from 5 foot lid drops lol.

mini82.jpg

mini83.jpg

mini84.jpg

mini85.jpg

Last edited:
I just checked it out on RCC, nice.

so how do you like the new name?? :flipoff:

no, it's comp rig time. :D

Ya know what cracks me up over on the RC site is I have just as many hits on my thread as some of the guys who are known around those parts....

crash said:
Ya know what cracks me up over on the RC site is I have just as many hits on my thread as some of the guys who are known around those parts....
your a interweb whore. :flipoff:

I know another guy who just built a rig.:rolleyes: :corn:

I don't think I look at half the threads. I didn't post there for the first 2 years I was registered there except maybe 5 times in the sale section.

ManiacMagoo said:
I don't think I look at half the threads. I didn't post there for the first 2 years I was registered there except maybe 5 times in the sale section.

I kid you not I spent close to 8 hours straight searching/reading before I even asked a single question. One reason I hated to ask a single question because I knew it was there but just could not find an answer....