• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Little Exploring in Wickenburg AZ

Symon623

Its a Hybrid
After the Wickenburg Gold Rush Days Parade 1Eagle (Roger), TC, Katvans, Blkruby and myself went back to camp and had lunch then set out for a trails ride that was bein run strictly off memory that seemed to come out pretty good;

In camp for lunch;
P1000013.jpg

P1000014.jpg

Previous pics were taken from here;
P1000016.jpg

Once in the wash we had to get back out of the wash occasionally because there there were some areas that were just too narrow for our rigs. Here we are droppin back into the wash;
P1000025.jpg

P1000026.jpg

P1000027.jpg

We worked our way to the Hasayampa that was running pretty good since all the recent rains and snow up north, we first met up with some other VJCr's in the riverbed then we worked our way to box canyon; Met up with some other wheelers that were takin turns pullin eachother out and one of them got a pic of me holdin their rig down;
0214091401.jpg

P1000028.jpg

P1000030.jpg

Last edited:
We then decided to take a little different route back, one that climbed out of teh rever-bed with a really steep climb, with some tight swtchbacks but the views were awesome;
P1000037.jpg

P1000038.jpg

It was getting late in the afternoon and close to beer:30, so we kept movin. :booo:

That is such a cool area. My 'Wifey" is from the Scottsdale and Cave Creek areas. Every time we go down to visit her family I really wish I had my rig with me.. One day I will. maybe even this year. I Like your truck a lot. Keep up with the good pics:awesomework:

Latest posts