• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Little Red" 77 Hilux Build

Im looking for a box mover kit for this... I dont have the tools to really fab up my own, this is different then the powersteering ifs box...

DSC02421.jpg

Im also waiting on some offset shackles...

DSC02422.jpg

And i have to figure out something with the steering, I was an idiot and asumed that there was a ujoint on the end of this shaft. even though i pulled the other shaft off the 81' it still wont work because the steering shaft pretty much goes to the bottom of the firewall and not torwards the top like the 81'

DSC02424.jpg

DSC02425.jpg

So on the 20th im ordering a bunch of parts.

Ubolts
shipping up my 44044s
offset shackles
front hanger kit
And box mover if i can find one...

I see your ford around does the strip on back for diver. You live in cherry hill? Looks like a fun project.I have a IFS power steering box with shaft on it. If you can use it let me now. Not into wheel'n anymore so have a few parts for toy's lay'n around.

Last edited:
I see your ford around does the strip on back for diver. You live in cherry hill? Looks like a fun project.I have a IFS power steering box with shaft on it. If you can use it let me now. Not into wheel'n anymore so have a few parts for toy's lay'n around.

Yup thats ours :awesomework:

So ive been working alot to get this done, im buyin the trailgear ifs kit 4" and im buying the rear 4". New brake pads, ifs mount, magnum studs, knuckle scale. I will keep the 4.10s so i can put on baby tires to drive down to arizona, im gonna be looking for tires, maybe trade for a xbox360 with games?

Bought me a lincoln :redneck:

First fab.. obviously its not done yet, i had to squeeze doing this today while working 12 hrs already about both jobs :mad:

IMG00228.jpg
'

IMG00229.jpg

IMG00230.jpg

And dont make fun of the shackle angle :redneck: I havent gotten my new brackets, the 2wd springs were longer, i just threw the 4wd stock rears under cause im out of jack stands

Latest posts