• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Little wheelin' ... not many pics...

Poohbair

Pabst O'Holic
Didn't get many pics....

It was a **** show before wheelin' ever got started. I unloaded way down low, and was driving up to meet some people, and come around the corner and there is a **** show of tow rigs, wheelin' rigs, quads, etc... stuck on the icy roads. Some unloaded, some towed up further... I was happy with parking way down low.

SDC10007.jpg

SDC10008.jpg

I didn't know most of the people there, and didn't wheel with most of them at all.

Mostly tootled along w/ my buddy Alex at our own slow pace...

SDC10016.jpg

SDC10015.jpg

This was pretty cool... a guy had this thing up there...

SDC10009.jpg

And there was this guy w/ a Ramjet 502 and 49's...

SDC10017.jpg

Saw a rainbow...

SDC10018.jpg

Some ice on the trees...

SDC10022.jpg

And the only picture I got of my Runner all day...

SDC10020.jpg

Pretty uneventful day.

That Jeep is sick.

We've bumped into him the last few Memorial Weekends and had to give him a tow back last year after some electrical problems. He built it for the snow only. Purty nice guy.:awesomework:

That Jeep is sick.

We've bumped into him the last few Memorial Weekends and had to give him a tow back last year after some electrical problems. He built it for the snow only. Purty nice guy.:awesomework:

Yeah, he seemed pretty nice... I didn't talk to him much....

Mine do not bulge at all until I run something over. They are the most bad ass tires I have ever owned though.

Do you run yours in regular trails? How do they hold up being knifed?

Mine do not bulge at all until I run something over. They are the most bad ass tires I have ever owned though.

Do you run yours in regular trails? How do they hold up being knifed?

Just checked mine... sitting on the trailer, no straps, at 1.5psi...

GotBulge1.jpg

GotBulge.jpg

Yes, I run mine year round. They are holding up better than any IROK I have ever been around! :D

lowest I have had mine is three but then I lose the inner bead. I will never run any interco till the make something like these.

Did you guys accomplish your goal today?

Is that the Alex from eburg that used to have a white yota?

We were originally going to do a "recovery" on that Blazer that has been up there for a month. Got a call this morning that the owner was sick, and wasn't going anywhere. We still went just to go wheelin, drove out where said Blazer was SUPPOSED to be... never saw it. No idea where it is if it is still up there, and according to the owner, it is SUPPOSED to be! Beats me, he will probably have to wait until spring now.

Yes, that is Alex from Eburg. He used to have a gray / black Yota on 39" Iroks, and he just recently bought the blue one w/ a blown up 4.3 from Derrick, who used to have a white toy... then he took out the 4.3/4L60 and put in his old 22R/5spd/dual cases...

Got all that?? :haha:

Cool pics, was that Rubicon on 49s built by S&N? Not sure but there was a white rubi in there one time that they put a 502 in and 49s I think... they guy was not upgrading axles tho... I remember that cause I thought it was odd. Anyway... :awesomework:

Cool pics, was that Rubicon on 49s built by S&N? Not sure but there was a white rubi in there one time that they put a 502 in and 49s I think... they guy was not upgrading axles tho... I remember that cause I thought it was odd. Anyway... :awesomework:

I don't know who built it, or even who owns it for that matter, but it does have a 502 and 49s, and I think they were Dynatrac D60's in it.
I had never seen it or met the owner until that day.

Latest posts