• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Little wheelin' ... not many pics...

I seen that Tj, an one of the Sami's in the background of one of the pictures comin back over the pass, an I ain't gonna lie, I was a little jealous, i need to get some snow wheelin in.

After towin his Jeep back to camp after electrical problems he's offered my friend and I a ride on his boat. I haven't called him yet.... :masturbanana[1]:

On the ride out I didn't wanna slobber on his knob about the Jeep too much as I figured he was sick of people askin. It was my understanding it has Dyna-Trac axles and they're 60s. That's about all I know. I honestly don't know how u-joints and drivlines are not scattered around the country side when he gets on the gas:eeek: He did state he built it for snow only.

Here's his boat:redneck:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyP99N2NA7g[/YT]

re

The guy with white Tj's name is Bob Russell, His nephew Bobby has the Tin top sammy with 39's. Bob owns By design Rockeries and has part in BDR towing, races for outer limit boats and runs a bunch of other stuff. All the guys in above pics are from Duvall.

The jeep was built by his Mechanic im pretty sure but I think S&N put the 60's under it

After towin his Jeep back to camp after electrical problems he's offered my friend and I a ride on his boat. I haven't called him yet.... :masturbanana[1]:

On the ride out I didn't wanna slobber on his knob about the Jeep too much as I figured he was sick of people askin. It was my understanding it has Dyna-Trac axles and they're 60s. That's about all I know. I honestly don't know how u-joints and drivlines are not scattered around the country side when he gets on the gas:eeek: He did state he built it for snow only.

You need to call him see if he hasn't forgotten. We prob missed out:mad:

I built the wheels and mounted(by myself) the 49" IROKS to 'em because a "local" tire shop couldn't figure it out (I tech.supported them over the phone and they just couldn't grasp it for real,I gave up and told'em to just bring it all back and I'd doit)......makes ya wonder

I built the wheels and mounted(by myself) the 49" IROKS to 'em because a "local" tire shop couldn't figure it out (I tech.supported them over the phone and they just couldn't grasp it for real,I gave up and told'em to just bring it all back and I'd doit)......makes ya wonder

are those like 16 inch wide double beadlocks? they look wider than hell:corn:

Sorry i meant by the ones you didnt know

Yeah, they all came over with my buddy Rudy from Duvall.... I have met a few of them before, but didn't know the rest, and some I didn't even meet while we were wheelin' as the group got split up right from the get go...

are those like 16 inch wide double beadlocks? they look wider than hell:corn:

Yup......took two rim shells to make each wheel....parted them on the lathe and stuck'em back together:awesomework:

EDIT: Not double beadlock......outer only.......I just build what I'm told. He must have to run them @ 10 psi to keep the inner bead on.

Last edited:
Yup... who is this?

I met Rudy in 94 as we lived in the same dorm in CWU, graduated together, and currently sorta work "together" ...

this is bret, you wouldn't know me.....or you might, my brother is Jim Madsen, im his little brother

lol thanks because of how good your tires did earlier this year in the snow we ended up buying some mad dogs-- they have been pretty impressive as well

I want some Maddogs in a radial for my tow rig, but they don't make them in the right size... or anywhere close... I want some 285/75R16's or some 255/85R16's...