• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Little wheelin... sorta... 12-20-2009

Poohbair

Pabst O'Holic
Brad needed a holiday tree, and hadn't had his new Yota out on a trail run yet... so we took a quick little squirt up in the hills today...

Not many pics, but here are a few...

We had Toby Keith along with us for entertainment...

12-20-20094.jpg

And his security...

12-20-20096.jpg

12-20-20098.jpg

Stopped for Brad to let some more air out of tires...

12-20-20099.jpg

12-20-200911.jpg

12-20-200910.jpg

12-20-20091.jpg

Found a little spot for some lunch...

12-20-2009.jpg

12-20-200914.jpg

12-20-200913.jpg

Then Brad broke a Birf, so we turned around and went home... Nice short day, and home in time to watch the Seahawks loose! What a great day :top:

looks like you had fun.
how does he like those military tires? the tread reminds me a little of my km2s; i dont think mine grip the snow all that well.

looks like you had fun.
how does he like those military tires? the tread reminds me a little of my km2s; i dont think mine grip the snow all that well.

They definetly aren't an Irok or a Pitbull... time will tell when we can do a little more WHEELIN' rather than just drivin' up the road.

where did you go?
centralgrand and i have tried to get to lions rock a couple times but cant make the last meadow at the top. need some balloon tires...

Looks like I forgot to install the last C clip on the axle. I willing to bet it just got bound up. I'll get another stock axle from Poohbair. $600 is a little steep to put axles in a toy. 600 almost puts a FJ80 front axle in my toy. I am in no way baggin on Bobbys axles, i just dont want to sink any money into these toy axles.

Looks like I forgot to install the last C clip on the axle. I willing to bet it just got bound up. I'll get another stock axle from Poohbair. $600 is a little steep to put axles in a toy. 600 almost puts a FJ80 front axle in my toy. I am in no way baggin on Bobbys axles, i just dont want to sink any money into these toy axles.

I see 60s in your future then:redneck:

Blah blah blah. Get some Bobby's and forget about'em. Trust me:awesomework:

Now you have me thinkin... how much of an upgrade is the FJ80 axle up front? bigger ring and pinion? Or is the housing just more beef....:corn: