• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Local hydro shops carry these?

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
Does anybody know if its common for hydro shops (like the one in kirkland) to carry the JIC field fittings and steel JIC barb style? I am trying to rough in the steering for the flatty and need a couple different fittings than what PSC supplied (-6 -6)

I think I remember the one in kirkland having a good selection but its been a while since I have been there.

I'm not sure, but you could try Dunlap in Everett. They always have what we need (my work)

Parker in Kirkland has always had anything I've stopped in to looked of, so I would say there is a strong possibility.

You can always call first.

If you can't make it by during work hours for whatever reason, let me know and I can swing by there and pick up a Will Call or whatever and you can pick them up from the house later that evening if necessary.

Parker in Kirkland has always had anything I've stopped in to looked of, so I would say there is a strong possibility.

You can always call first.

If you can't make it by during work hours for whatever reason, let me know and I can swing by there and pick up a Will Call or whatever and you can pick them up from the house later that evening if necessary.

Is parkers the one next to 405 on the west side?

Oreilly Auto parts is getting better with fittings too. Most stores don't do hoses yet but the local DC usually has the fittings in stock. If you know what you need the can have it the same day. All Gates hoses & fittings.

Whats the difference between push lock and automotive?

"Push lock" is a brand name for the push on hose. It's the kind that don't use a hose clamp or anything. Those have the rounded barbs as opposed to the automotive sharp edged barbs.

Pirtek Fluid Transfer Solutions
16140 woodinville redmond road ne suite 8
woodinville wa 98072

come on in! ill see what i can do for you