• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Long day and night in Manastash...

damn thats crazy the log made it all the way up there without tearing anything else up... and even more crazy that it made it that far:eeek:

and alot of people mount the computer to the bar that runs inside/behind the dash pad. not necissarly:redneck: in the glove box... i have been negleting to do so for a while

I feel your pain--lost a fuel pump right where the intersection of the 4x4xnw rock garden/shoestring and sent my buddy jeff into town--that was a long day.

But I am jelouse as it still sounds like a good time :awesomework:

Thats why Saturdays are the best day to go wheeling. It gives you a buffer day to try and get home before work.

HMMM this seems oddly familiar.

Yup that was the first thing I did. Zip tied my computer to under the glove box, then beat the corner of the cab in with a 20lb sledge. You know to clear my massive 31" MTR's

:beer:

Those morning pics are AMAZING. Nothing better in my opinion than being out wheeling as the sun's comming up :awesomework:

06-12-201014.jpg

My wife has those same shoes...:fawkdancesmiley:

Im running propane.....:D

Stupid simple...

I love mine, so far...:cool:

Well, with my kids being at in impressionable age.. and since they are usually with me... I don't typically drink on the trail. However, If I hand known ahead of time that I was going to have 12 hours of "spare" time, I would have brought some frosty cold beverages, and more ammo to entertain myself.

yeah, i saw that comin. totally agree w you about the impressionable age....
my daddy scarred me for life:redneck:

My ECU is in the glovebox and ever since going to elbe years ago {water to the bottom of the dash} I carry a spare in my tow rig.

My ecu lives behind my glovebox now.

I think maybe I should go grab a spare or 2 though....

Talk about a fluke break...... damn..... glad you got back out ok.

Had to really suck with out the :beer: :haha:

Talk about a fluke break...... damn..... glad you got back out ok.

Had to really suck with out the :beer: :haha:

Yea, i think that broke his near perfect record in his runner. The computer has been the only issue we have had in a LONG time. Spend enough time on the trails something is bound to happen...

Yea, i think that broke his near perfect record in his runner. The computer has been the only issue we have had in a LONG time. Spend enough time on the trails something is bound to happen...
It looks like you have more straight sheetmetal than he does. :haha:

I was trying to think back...

I THINK this was the first time I have ever BROKE on the trail in the Runner...?

Barely...

But mine has been being wheeled for the past 4 years, and Brads has only been on like 5 trips... Between Memorial Day and last weekend, his took some abuse...

Are you trying to make the point that im a shitty driver, or that i just wheel that much harder than you?:flipoff: