• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

long overdue

tonyt

finally getting the side panels cut and fitted for my rig. 1/8inch aluminum. used a jigsaw to cut the panels. slow and LOUD, but nice cuts. also the new interior is just about finished (small area behind brake pedals needs finished) have to get a couple pics of the interior. turned out pretty good I think. top of the firewall still needs to be trimmed down to fit under the cowl properly.

I've got a fiberglass hood/ cowl that I'm in the process of fitting. got a friend of a friend that's gonna narrow the hood for me.

IMG00095-20100228-1907.jpg

IMG00097-20100228-1908.jpg

itsa seekrat. ;)

actually its kinda a weird combo. the cowl is in 3 pieces. the "side" pieces are injection molded plastic. the "flat" piece is steel. the hood is fiberglass.

came off a bruiser buggy though. ;)

jtreeves1 said:
have you ever washed it? wtf

that's new years WITC mud.

you know how many above freezing days we've had since then?

:flipgotcha:

that thing'll stay dirty till it warms up. screw pressure washing it and having the mud freeze. LOL.

Billcow said:
You can never get enough puting body panels on and off.

yeah, for real. i ought to be getting good at it at this point. LOL

finally got a chance to clean it up.

had to work saturday morning. spent the afternoon washing 1000lbs of mud off of it. not 100% happy with the rear wheel well arch. probably gonna change it a bit. got the drivers side of the cowl fitted. should be sending the hood to be narrowed sometime in the next couple days. should look flashemifyougotem with the hood and cowl on it.

still haven't put the passenger seat in. LOL

aluminum1.jpg

aluminum2.jpg

aluminum3.jpg

aluminum4.jpg