• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

lookin for old jeep owner

lookin for old owner or pics

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rockwells607

I was wondering if anyone on here had a pic of the YJ my buddy baught off here about 4 months ago from Raleigh Illinois, it was back halfed and 4linked front and rear, since then we got it back up and runnin with a 358 and twin sticked 205 with Rockwells and 49" Iroks...stretched it 12 more inches, whoever built this originally did a nice job, just curious what it looked liked with 38s under it...i will try to post a new pic of it thumb.gif

[attachment deleted by admin]

It was mine .. Glad to see you got it back together . Ill get ya some pictures of the old rig .. looking pretty good .

Its got a little ways to go yet, got some beadlocks on the way and gonna rear steer it as well, it flexs out great, heres a pic of mine

[attachment deleted by admin]

we live in New York, i see you have alot of nice wheelin out there, we have a little of everything here, rocks, mud, hills snow etc. check us out TwistedToys4x4.com

Yea we have a lot of place around here to play . Mostly Dirt and a little rock . We travel all over the place looking for good places to ride

This Is the reason I sold that Ride I was building this . It was not complete when your buddy came and picked that ride up , but it is about 99% done know .. I went and run it on the dyno last weekend to get it tuned in good , and it made about 405 hp at the rear tires , which would put it close to 500 at the flywheel .. :dblthumb: Not to shabby

buggy-1.jpg

DSCF1873.jpg

DSCF1872.jpg

DSCF1871.jpg

No I built it . It was a Bone stock Daily driver when it got ripped apart last winter . Traded a good fork lift for the jeep thumb.gif

Yea . I dont have them up on you tube or any thing .. Never had any luck doing that .. Im loading up pictures for ya know

crawler1 said:
This Is the reason I sold that Ride I was building this . It was not complete when your buddy came and picked that ride up , but it is about 99% done know .. I went and run it on the dyno last weekend to get it tuned in good , and it made about 405 hp at the rear tires , which would put it close to 500 at the flywheel .. :dblthumb: Not to shabby

buggy-1.jpg

DSCF1873.jpg

DSCF1872.jpg

DSCF1871.jpg

looked at your rig when i first pulled in grayrock saturday..very nice! i was parked right next to you

There a set of Allied Rockathon's, I belive Bullet style 17x10 These are the good ones solid aluminum be for they went to the new cast wheels .

Latest posts