• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Looking for stock 1350 Driveshafts?

xjcrawler

Does any know if any later model trucks came with 1350 on both ends with a slip non-cv driveshafts? I need one at least 31 inches long and another one at least 41 inches long. I deal with junk yards regularly but don't know what specific vehicle has what I need.

i got a front drive shaft off of a 04-07 dodge 3500 SRW.. cant remember much about it but i know its beef.. anyway for you to see if that year will work

ford vans?
super duty front shafts?

you can always cut down the slip yoke side and weld it to the tube for a fixed end, do that all the time on toyotas

2 piece rears out of late 90s Chevy duallies are where mine came from. Got them at pull a part. They'll only charge you for one shaft if you leave them together then you've got extra ends and tubing. I want to say they where roughly $15 each too.

I am certain 2000's model ford F250s come with a 1350 CV front driveshaft. I ran them for years before going with 1410s in my buggy. Got a pair of 1350 CVs in my shop if your interested. One has long travel splines and 1350 yokes all the way, the other has standard travel splines and 1410 at the axle 1350 at the case. [email protected]

jsburkey21 said:
I am certain 2000's model ford F250s come with a 1350 CV front driveshaft. I ran them for years before going with 1410s in my buggy. Got a pair of 1350 CVs in my shop if your interested. One has long travel splines and 1350 yokes all the way, the other has standard travel splines and 1410 at the axle 1350 at the case. [email protected]

Just now saw this, we did get one out a 2005 F250 for the rear but need a small diameter shaft for the front. do you have some dimensions on the ones you have?

No, I sold them. I needed a smaller diameter as well so I turned the CV part for a smaller diameter and was able to run 2.5" easily and could have went smaller

jsburkey21 said:
No, I sold them. I needed a smaller diameter as well so I turned the CV part for a smaller diameter and was able to run 2.5" easily and could have went smaller

Off topic but have ya got the buggy put together yet?

If so, throw a build thread on here as well for those of us that don't have face space.

ridered3 said:
Off topic but have ya got the buggy put together yet?

If so, throw a build thread on here as well for those of us that don't have face space.

He's close, good looking rig!

I am using a SD front for my rig. I have to cut it down but it is a 1350 CV. Came from a 2000 I think. I still need to find a 1 piece rear shaft from a SD. They are 1410 at each end.