• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

looking to get a drive line made

really i heared they were pretty reasonable

He recently scammed me pretty hard. I gave him the chance to correct it and he became a dickhead.

**** Dave, and **** Advanced drivelines.

I have used and recomended him for along time for street driven rigs, but Im changing my views.

He seems to have lost his good/honest work ethic as he gets older/lazy.

Ive always know he was an asshole, but I didnt think he would screw me and another person like he did. Then he lied about it and resorted to threats and insults when called out on it. I still have the shaft here just to show folks.

He screwed me and didnt make it right when given the chance. **** HIM.

If its a wheeler, I can make ya a shaft.

He recently scammed me pretty hard. I gave him the chance to correct it and he became a dickhead.

I have used and recomended him for along time for street driven rigs, but Im changing my views.

Ive always know he was an asshole, but I didnt think he would screw me and another person like he did. Then he lied about it and resorted to threats and insults when called out on it. I still have the shaft here just to show folks.

thanks for the heads up on him. ill prob just make my own. but if you want to throw me a pm on a price or something might take you up on it

Damn. I went to him years ago now on recommendations from here (probably from you Brad) and he did great work at better prices than Capitol or DLNW.

I called him a couple of months ago about shortening an aluminum shaft, and you're right, he was a ****, and couldn't have seemed less interested in getting my business.