• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Losi crawler

This mean WARCRC will run the class as well?

It has not been decided if WARCRC will run 1.9 as a class...:awesomework::awesomework::awesomework:

comp days are filled with running 3 classes as it is...
comp days end now around 1 on 2 in the afternoon...
add in another class and it would run til 3 or 4 ... :puke::puke::puke:

got a feeling that it won't happen anytime soon... and if it did, it would most likely be a different day then the 2.2 and super comps...:kissmyass::kissmyass::kissmyass:

but then again,,, thats my .02 :stirpot::stirpot::stirpot:

Last edited:
i thought i was not going to like these things and then i seen them work not bad so i might just get one to tinker around with :haha:

i thought i was not going to like these things and then i seen them work not bad so i might just get one to tinker around with :haha:
Wait till you see one that has been modded and run's the good compound Losi tire(comes out public later this month).

These guy's do amazing things being so small and lightweight.

I was up at cap sante today on the mono rock...What a blast, lines that didnt exist for the 2.2 were every were for the 1.9.I was driving stuff I didnt think it could do, off cambers like no other.Cant wait to get some decent treads. I have just done the basic relocation mods to improve cg.Next is a new chassis with improved geometry.

Fun Fun Fun:D

This mean WARCRC will run the class as well?

The short answer is no, but if someone wants to run a 1.9 class they are wecome to do so, it would need to be on a differnt day than the real comp class's

I see these as more of a toy for the kids, and the little 380 motors really suck and there is no replacement that is better, that I know of.

Torry

The short answer is no, but if someone wants to run a 1.9 class they are wecome to do so, it would need to be on a differnt day than the real comp class's

I see these as more of a toy for the kids, and the little 380 motors really suck and there is no replacement that is better, that I know of.

Torry
Sounds like you've never run one...

I got one yesterday for my birthday. Its a frikken hoot in my messy apartment, However the tires grab clothes like noones business so i had to clean things up a bit. I guess my new nick is micro joe, I have 3 1/18th scale r/c rigs now.

Torry

Explain to me why you can say the comp's would have to be another day...do you have that right?????
What makes these not "real" comp rig's?

I'm pretty sure if we wanna stay after the day of comp's and run a "REAL" 1.9 class we can!

Explain to me why you can say the comp's would have to be another day...do you have that right?????

That's what I was thinking. I mean, if they were Nylints, that would be one thing. These are a serious crawler, small scale or not.

I'm pretty sure if we wanna stay after the day of comp's and run a "REAL" 1.9 class we can!

Because I'm God. you are really pushing your luck with me.
You can do what ever you want after the real comp truck are done.

Torry

Because I'm God. you are really pushing your luck with me.
You can do what ever you want after the real comp truck are done.

Torry

wow it is nice to see the RC attitudes have not changed since I was racing as a kid..................
guess what God,THEY ARE ALL TOYS!

Team Losi Crawler.........any thoughts?

Looking into getting one.

[youtube]bVT7EjjcZJo[/youtube]

I have one of these....................and want to have 4wheel steering

i have got the knuckles for the rear axle and the steering arms and servo just dont know how it works to get the controller to control it.. i quess and what esle i need to get....Im a rookie with the electricial side of it...but i know its not rocket science so i just asked on here cause its easyer to figure it out
:redneck:

I believe all the parts should interchange, front to rear, so the mechanical aspect should be pretty straight forward.

As for the electronics, if you want independent control of the rear, you'll need to upgrade to a three channel radio, and hook the rear servo to the 3rd channel of the new receiver.

The other option is to hook the rear servo up with a "Y" connector to your existing receiver, so that the rear will always turn in the opposite direction as the front.

Independent control is obviouly a better setup, but just like the competition trucks, these are only limited by what you are willing to spend.

Hope that was somewhat helpful,
Todd

I believe all the parts should interchange, front to rear, so the mechanical aspect should be pretty straight forward.

As for the electronics, if you want independent control of the rear, you'll need to upgrade to a three channel radio, and hook the rear servo to the 3rd channel of the new receiver.

The other option is to hook the rear servo up with a "Y" connector to your existing receiver, so that the rear will always turn in the opposite direction as the front.

Independent control is obviouly a better setup, but just like the competition trucks, these are only limited by what you are willing to spend.

Hope that was somewhat helpful,
Todd

Thank you i was a big rookie at first but that helped alot cause now that i have messed with everything its dam easy now....pretty much tweaked everything:D

100_0585.jpg

100_0598.jpg

100_0647.jpg

100_0645.jpg

100_0643.jpg

:redneck: