• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

lost 37" irok @grey rock fall for all - FOUND

jimdoney

Lost spare tire and aluminium bullet whole rim....will still have part of a tire carrier attached

Re: lost 37" irok @grey rock fall for all

jimdoney said:
Lost spare tire and aluminium bullet whole rim....will still have part of a tire carrier attached

Inquiring minds want to know how the devil you loose a spare tire, wheel, and tire carrier without anyone noticing?

Re: Re: lost 37" irok @grey rock fall for all

I lost a 36" tsl up at carver a few weeks ago. Sometimes with all the noise and focusing on the trail it can happen. Hope you get it back man.

if its an irok i doubt anyone has picked it up, id go back and look around

Can't help you with your tire, but I had a strap break once that was holding 4 Thornbirds w/wheels on my trailer going up the mountain at Tellico a long time ago. I didn't know it until I got to camp and there was only 1 tire left on the trailer still. A few hours later a guy pulled up to camp with the tires in the bed of his truck. He said he noticed them way down in the forest and worked for 2 hours rolling them up the hill to get them. Didn't ask for anything in return but he did mention that he had lost 2 of his bear-hunting dogs somewhere on the mountain and asked us to leave them at camp if we were to find them. Sure enough, early on Sun., we found 2 black labs with radio collars on cowering and freezing in the sleet at the top of the mountain near Guardrail hiding under some trees. We threw them in someone's rig, brought them back to camp and left them there for him. Poor things were scared shitless, they had been up there for nearly 2 days in that weather. Thunder, driving rain and sleet, etc. Miserable weekend altogether for everyone.

I don't know why Iroks have such a bad rap? I ran them on a light weight buggy and they were fine. Traction wasn't great on rocks, but better than my boggers on the scout :flipoff1:

ridered3 said:
Inquiring minds want to know how the devil you loose a spare tire, wheel, and tire carrier without anyone noticing?
Enough :drinkers: and anything is possible. ;D

it was behind the rodeo looked like it had fell off when u left cable hill sat night we put it beside fence this was at like 8 after everything was over it was right beside our vehicles. still had the mount attached to it :driving:

Thanks for all the inquiry's about the tire and I did find it by the rodeo fence...thanks to who ever put it there!!!!! I guess there still are a few honest ppl in the world ::) and to the ones that wonder how u loose a spare tire I'll tell ya just like I told my wife if I knew how or when I lost it I wouldn't be missing one so :flipgotcha: lol

Latest posts