• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

low and slow cherokee build

Re: little cherokee build up

got the cherokee done, well almost done and took it for a test drive, now just have to decided what to do for front fenders, and lights.

IMG_20140303_151544_zpsebc81f1d.jpg

IMG_20140303_151733_zps43e4de0d.jpg

20140303_152523_zps5642dc69.jpg

Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do for front fenders? I have a few ideas I just want some more, I'd appreciate the input.

What springs did you use on the rear? To get that much lift out of? And like to see how you did you track bar set up I'm in that process with mine now and needing ideas . Looks good though

scrowexj said:
What springs did you use on the rear? To get that much lift out of? And like to see how you did you track bar set up I'm in that process with mine now and needing ideas . Looks good though

The rear springs are 4.5 lift rough country springs and ill try to get some pics of the trac bar today and post them and thanks man.

heres a few pics of mine and my dads rigs up at the sand mines. didnt get to do much at the top because it got dark and still don't have headlights in the jeep.

Its a 90 Bronco frame with a dana 44 and 9in, 4.88 gears, welded in front and full spool in the rear. Efi 5.0 and an aod trans and a ranger cab swapped on and its on 38.5 swampers.

Gotta swap out the front axle. Came down a bit too hard and cracked the housing where the passenger tube goes in. Swap out two of my wheels to my DIY beadlocks, fix rear pinion angle, and so on.

Looks good man, love me some 2 door XJ's!

Is that power steering fluid all over your drag link and diff cover?