• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired LS1 yj crawler sold!!

H

HotRodpayton

I've made my mind up I'm ready to sale my rig or trade for a streetable rig. I have tossed this around for a while, but made sure I want something I can drive on the road. Equal value or some boot, $15,500 firm or trade option of something good.
Specs:
LS1 howell computer upgrade and fuel delevery
Th400 in great condition with Atlas 2 speed 4:3to 1
D60 chromoly and 4:10s D80 rear
leafs front 4 link rear 1 1/4 heims
1350 front 1410 rear
BTF design cage all procomp gauges
coubea seats good paint
44's and locks
9000# warn
full hydro and good radio /cd player
lots of lights
ready to wheel very strong and capable

100_0450.jpg

oct08033.jpg

silver bullet on cable hill 2 on youtube

Re: 1995 yj crawler sale or trade

May trade 4 nice utv and cash

STILL GOT YOUR RIG? I HAVE A 2008 SPORT ED RHINO W/ EXTRAS & A CUCV... MAY DO SOME TRAD'N IF YOUR INTERESTED

STEPPCHILD said:
STILL GOT YOUR RIG? I HAVE A 2008 SPORT ED RHINO W/ EXTRAS & A CUCV... MAY DO SOME TRAD'N IF YOUR INTERESTED

Hijack on!
what condition is the cucv in???

NEVER BEEN DRIVEN UP HILL OR AGAINST THE WIND!!! ;D
IT'S STOCK EXCEPT IT HAS A 350SBC 400/205 COMBO INSTEAD OF THE DIESEL & 203 SET-UP, 24K ON THE RUNNING GEAR, DRIVER SIDE DOOR IS TAN, REST IS OLIVE DRAB WITH A LIL BLACK AND BROWN FOR CAMO EFFECT!! STILL GOT THE JUMPOUT SEATS IN THE BED... PERFECT FOR A TOUR BUS

Kiss it pal. I love the bullet it makes me sick when I start thinking about riding. Just got so much fixen to go on in life. We've got to get together and have a battle of the Bullets.

STEPPCHILD said:
IT'S STOCK EXCEPT IT HAS A 350SBC 400/205 COMBO INSTEAD OF THE DIESEL & 203 SET-UP, 24K ON THE RUNNING GEAR, DRIVER SIDE DOOR IS TAN, REST IS OLIVE DRAB WITH A LIL BLACK AND BROWN FOR CAMO EFFECT!! STILL GOT THE JUMPOUT SEATS IN THE BED... PERFECT FOR A TOUR BUS

That you Jason?

STEPPCHILD said:

What u take for it cash??

seen her in action, bump for a nice rig, ready to rock, lot of good parts on this jeep

CheapJ7 said:
What u take for it cash??
much as i can get? i don't really want to sell it unless i got so mo s#!t lined up. got it for a organ donor/ wheel in it until i get all my buggy parts together

STEPPCHILD said:
yeah it's me brother.. you holdn down flo-town

Yeah man - you coming up in the morning for the mud fest?

Re: LS1 YJ crawler sale NEW PICS AND PRICE

HOME LOANS ARE EVEN HARDER TO COME BY THAN I THOUGHT!! $14,500 GETS IT AND IT'S DAMN SURE WORTH IT!
668E2C34.jpg

AB6F999E.jpg

BE1C61CA.jpg

148A975C.jpg

B5457AD.jpg