• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired LS1 yj crawler sold!!

Re: LS1 yj crawler sale NEW PICS AND PRICE

cut me a little slack main, I'm homeless

How about tradin me them 44s for my 42s and some boot before you get rid of it :fish:

Can't do it brotha. I don't want to work on it no more. It makes me want to keep it, and I really don't need to. :dunno:

sale pending

You gonna regret this I promise you :****:

I agree, hang onto this rig, you are not going to be able to replace it for anywhere near what you are asking!

:-[ :-[ :-[ Sold it. Sometimes life just don't allow you to have your cake and eat it to. Moving out this week has really mad me have to come to reality. I promise you I wanted to :puke: when it left the driveway today! But I'll never see it again. It leaves to go to Guam on a ship next week. Kinda hard to believe? True though, a helicopter mechanic originally from Missouri drove down today, and he will be taking it back there with him next week. It is a bitter sweet deal. Gonna miss the Bullet, but got the down payment we needed to start construction asap. Not outa the loop though. Still got the TJ to spectate, and then who knows, when were done with this house might be bashen something tougher than what I had. Guess I'll have to change my profile pick to the Swinn. :****:

Well good deal man - I would have like to see that thing stay local however thumb.gif

Thanks for the support, but not me I would never want to see someone driving it. I would be miserable. I'll take you up on that seat Chasman, I'll be kicken around some rides. Can't give it up completely :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

HotRodpayton said:
Thanks for the support, but not me I would never want to see someone driving it. I would be miserable. I'll take you up on that seat Chasman, I'll be kicken around some rides. Can't give it up completely :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

Have a stock Samurai I will put you in right LOL, I agree at least its not someone that you will see every time you go riding, crazy its getting shipped so far though!