• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

LTB's or Boggers or TSL's

jakes89f150

Ok well theres a couple factors here, first off i cant clear anything much taller than a 33" TSL's are 33.7" and i think thats going to be about the max. Second im concerned about anything wider than a 12.5 (current tire is 33x12.5x15 Les Schwab's Wild Country's).

The third factor is of course Price
The LTB's Are 32.8(33's)x13.5x15 - $153.95 EA
The TSL's Are 33.7(33's)x12.5x15 - $170.95 EA
The Boggers Are 33.2(33's)x12.5x15 $229.95 EA

I guess im kinda of wondering what is the best bang for the buck im concerned that the 13.5's will rub on my radius arms. I do like the LTBs though there cheap, the TSL's would be fine but im wondering if the boggers are actually worth it.

There going on a 1989 Ford F150, has a Detroit Rear and Open front (Dana 44 TTB Stock) 3.55's.

All tires would be Bias, The truck does see mostly street but i dont really care much about ride just as long as i can do 70 on the highway. At some point i plan on getting another set of rims and tires for the street but its just not possible at this time.

Last edited:
Too bad you dont have your location posted....

I run 33x13.5 ltb's on my sami (same lug pattern) and they are in the backyard right now. If you want to throw them on to test clearence you can drive from where ever you are to wenatchee.

Too bad you dont have your location posted....

I run 33x13.5 ltb's on my sami (same lug pattern) and they are in the backyard right now. If you want to throw them on to test clearence you can drive from where ever you are to wenatchee.
Yea thats a little far :mad: I live in Bellingham, WA

If you get the LTB's, they'll be shot after about 8000 miles of DD... They are stupid soft, but are excellent when wheelin...

my 2 cent's are saying go with the LTB if your just gonna wheel it, i had a set of 34's on my xj an for being little tire's the got the job done better then any tire i have ever had.
bogger's suck on the road ,and loud as hell.
if dd just go with a MT.

i daily drove my boggers for over a year. nothing cooler then the howl of a boggger, plus they look mean driving around town.:awesomework:

one of the first upgrades i did was tires.. it was like night,and day!! i loved my boggers,they are bald as hell now(they have deep slices that dont leak)these tires are tough,it is time fro new tires,upgrade to a 38(running 35's) and i just cant decide what i want.. kinda want to try something new,but my boggers treated me good so i keep thinking of getting another set. if it was me,and this is my opinion i would go boggers. im also a big:redneck: :fawkdancesmiley: :cool:

Man if you run even 50% of the time on the road I would seriously concider getting radials, other wise like most have said, you are just throwing away money on street wear with a bias ply...