• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lynnwood 4 wheel parts

Hi All:

Charlie, Judd, & I were there before the store opened. The folks at 4WP Lynnwood provided RTW a table inside the store from which we hung the RTW banner and arranged Charlie's maps and demo fold-out.

Was not that busy. We spoke with a few folks and sold a few decals. Judd left around 1pm and I left about 1:30.

Charlie was in fine form when I said goodbye! :D

Guess I should have tried the Trooper on the RTI ramp before I left! :redneck:

Regards,

Alan

So how did it go today guys?

Sounds like a secret to me if you can't talk about it here.

No secrets just more going on than I am even going to try and type. I have invited you to talk and you have refused my offers
The offer still stands

So how did it go today guys?

went good, more people are informed of what is happening with Reiter. Some didn't know anything of where it was at and some were relieved that progress was being made. one step at a time we are getting the information out there:awesomework:

Last edited:
I have invited you to talk and you have refused my offers

Where did I refuse any offers? Quit making **** up.........

For the rest of us I will try to give a short synopsis of the "gearing up" at Reiter for the comming year due to RTW trying to keep it a secret.
For the average user like most of us are the only on the ground involvement would be restoration work and there probably won't be much of that. The DNR is currently going through SEPA and when that's done they will start the permit process. Until these things are done nothing can be built. There is no timeline on how long these things will take so there is no way anyone can tell us that Reiter is gearing up for anything this year. When/ if construction does start it will be done by a private contractor so even then it's not likely the end user will be doing much of anything. In my opinion the earliest I see a contractor starting is the end of next summer but it will probably be the summer after that, 2012.
This is all just for phase 1. Phase 2 would maybe start sometime after that.

If anyone wants to stop keeping secrets and add to this feel free.:corn:

Where did I refuse any offers? Quit making **** up.........

For the rest of us I will try to give a short synopsis of the "gearing up" at Reiter for the comming year due to RTW trying to keep it a secret.
For the average user like most of us are the only on the ground involvement would be restoration work and there probably won't be much of that. The DNR is currently going through SEPA and when that's done they will start the permit process. Until these things are done nothing can be built. There is no timeline on how long these things will take so there is no way anyone can tell us that Reiter is gearing up for anything this year. When/ if construction does start it will be done by a private contractor so even then it's not likely the end user will be doing much of anything. In my opinion the earliest I see a contractor starting is the end of next summer but it will probably be the summer after that, 2012.
This is all just for phase 1. Phase 2 would maybe start sometime after that.

If anyone wants to stop keeping secrets and add to this feel free.:corn:

Thought that was common knowledge to everyone and has been discussed already on here and in E news letter from DNR. I really don