• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mad as Hell

bigsilly said:
I usually do not comment on political threads, but here goes. I fully believe Romney is who we need and can turn our country around. The nation at this point is a business that is sinking further in the red. We need someone that understands economics and what it takes to turn the country around financially. I have to commend Mitt Romney for even wanting to be considered for president, if he is elected he will be taking over a ship that is sinking quicker than ever before. Not many people would want the task of trying to turn things around. He has a proven track record in the financial world and those that have bad things to say about that are just jealous. It is not a crime for him to "hide" money offshore, if I had money to hide offshore I would do it too! That is just being smart.

Those that support Obama cannot give you a single good reason he should be re-elected. If Obama was white and republican he would not even stand a chance at going into a second term, people would be burning Washington down trying to get him out of town. But just because he is the first black president he should just automatically get two terms because of that. And I would be called a racist because of that comment. The other thing that really gets to me is how he and his wife have no dignity. I am so sick of seeing her on talk shows laughing and acting a fool, a first lady is supposed to carry themselves a certain way and she acts like a piece of trash.

I hope the white people that put him in office last time have realized what a mistake they made and help us rectify the monumental mistake the past 4 years have been. He is going to get the black vote, but that will not and did not win him election.

Joel, is it weird that I said the exact same thing at dinner the other night with some friends pretty much word for word!!! Amen brother!

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Joel, is it weird that I said the exact same thing at dinner the other night with some friends pretty much word for word!!! Amen brother!
Obviously great minds think alike!! :dblthumb:

bigsilly said:
I usually do not comment on political threads, but here goes. I fully believe Romney is who we need and can turn our country around. The nation at this point is a business that is sinking further in the red. We need someone that understands economics and what it takes to turn the country around financially. I have to commend Mitt Romney for even wanting to be considered for president, if he is elected he will be taking over a ship that is sinking quicker than ever before. Not many people would want the task of trying to turn things around. He has a proven track record in the financial world and those that have bad things to say about that are just jealous. It is not a crime for him to "hide" money offshore, if I had money to hide offshore I would do it too! That is just being smart.

Those that support Obama cannot give you a single good reason he should be re-elected. If Obama was white and republican he would not even stand a chance at going into a second term, people would be burning Washington down trying to get him out of town. But just because he is the first black president he should just automatically get two terms because of that. And I would be called a racist because of that comment. The other thing that really gets to me is how he and his wife have no dignity. I am so sick of seeing her on talk shows laughing and acting a fool, a first lady is supposed to carry themselves a certain way and she acts like a piece of trash.

I hope the white people that put him in office last time have realized what a mistake they made and help us rectify the monumental mistake the past 4 years have been. He is going to get the black vote, but that will not and did not win him election.
Spoke with a lady at work today about who she'd be voting for. She said that she'd vote for Obama again because he's been up against some tough challenges. Sounded a lot like Obama did the best he could with what was given to him. Holy sh!t...

She went on to say that no other president would've done any better given the situation.

Holy sh!t...

bigsilly said:
But just because he is the first black president

Am I the only person who realizes he's half black half white?? so he's just as black as he is white... why such a big deal that he's the first black president? :wtflol:

jordan7118 said:
Spoke with a lady at work today about who she'd be voting for. She said that she'd vote for Obama again because he's been up against some tough challenges. Sounded a lot like Obama did the best he could with what was given to him. Holy sh!t...

She went on to say that no other president would've done any better given the situation.

Holy sh!t...
Was she a ******? :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

I won't comment on her race, as I think it goes beyond that. It just puzzles me how an intelligent, educated person could think that way ???

Did all the other presidents have it easy? I don't get it...

She also said that there's always a recession with a Republican in the White House.

jordan7118 said:
I won't comment on her race, as I think it goes beyond that. It just puzzles me how an intelligent, educated person could think that way ???

Did all the other presidents have it easy? I don't get it...

She also said that there's always a recession with a Republican in the White House.

Shoot easiest a President ever had it was FDR...

I'd like to hear her reasoning behind there is always a recession with a Republican in the White House :wtflol:

Typical "programmed" response by her. Tell her to do some research on foreign policy and ask her why Obama recently sent 1.5BILLION to the muslim brotherhood in Egypt, all the while increasing the US deficit.

He's spending money we don't have and getting into bed with people we don't want around.

RobbyBobby said:
Man yall can all go to motherfawkin hell! Obama bin sama has enriched my life, hell we even gots the insurance now you bitches

I heard he got Jon-Jon a new helmet. And has personally promised him some reeding riting lessons if re-elected.

Got this in an email from my old pastor. He never sends stuff like this, so I take his reasoning to heart.

NO BIBLES ALLOWED - KING OBAMA EDICT (Unbelievable)~

Who in America, or their right mind, would vote for Obama after they read this?

Obama must really want to be a one term president! The soldiers who wake up in Walter Reed Medical Center are in Maryland, not communist China. But,under the Navy's new rules, they may not know the difference!

After months of peeling away the military's core values, Obama's army is on the move. And this time, it has a high-value target: the Bible.

In a memo obtained by FRC, Navy officials have announced that "no religious items (including Bibles, reading material, and/or artifacts) are allowed to be given away or used during a visit." The new orders are buried in a four-page document about patient care, which an Army officer forwarded to us in disbelief!

Effective immediately, families, friends, and even pastors will have to check their beliefs at the door to visit one of the largest military hospitals in the United States Last night, after we circulated the memo to leaders on the Hill, an outraged Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) took to the House floor and blasted the policy!

"Mr. Speaker, these military men and women who are recovering at Walter Reed and Bethesda have given their all for America! They've defended and taken an oath to the Constitution, and here they are. The people who come to visit them can't bring a religious artifact? They can't bring a Bible? ... A priest can't walk in with the Eucharist and offer communion to a patient who might be on their deathbed because it's prohibited in this memo from the Department of the Navy?"

This is Obama's military, where homosexuality is celebrated and Christianity is censored; where witches are financed and crosses are scorned; where bestiality is embraced and Bibles are banned; where same-sex "weddings" are encouraged but international charity is not! After three years of ideological warfare, the Obama administration's intent is clear: to disarm the military of its biggest weapon…..FAITH!
Regardless of Obama's agenda, there is absolutely nothing in the Constitution that empowers the government to stop family members from giving Bibles or crosses to their loved ones! And from a PR standpoint, I'm not sure the best way to boost approval ratings is by denying comfort to wounded warriors! Unfortunately for our troops, who have endured so much turmoil under the Obama administration, this is another blow!

Hopefully, with the help of Congressman King and others, it's only a temporary one.

Even liberal Snopes says it's true: http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/walterreed.asp
PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!

As the caskets of the Ambassador to Libya and three others were being unloaded at Andrews and Obama stood there looking all solemn and ****, his campaign was busily tweeting for campaign money. What a bunch of lowlifes. Maybe if he had bothered to attend his daily intelligence briefings he could have let the State dept. know that something was up. Between golf, fundraising and campaigning, the poor guy just doesn't have time to meet with his jobs council, security briefers or even his own cabinet. It is comforting to me to know that political operative Valerie Jarrett gets a full secret service complement while she's on vacation at Martha's Vineyard while the Ambassador to Libya had only two SEALS to protect him. AND THIS SCUMBAG THINKS HE SHOULD BE REELECTED. :gtfo: :ban: :gtfo:

I've been up here in Columbus Ohio since friday night and have seen nothing but obama bumper stickers and yard signs. Dunno if they're just retarded or obummer is just spending a lot of money in this swing state, and is handing out stickers and **** like candy on halloween. :dunno:

I went to the rod run this week end in gatlinburg Tn, on the way there was a billboard sign that said. AMERICA or Obama choose cause you can't have both!!!

:dblthumb:

207898_504254076270316_87649346_n.jpg