• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mahindra Roxor

Its a turbo diesel, as soon as the aftermarket gets ahold ofnit, itll be making more power in no time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

offroadohio said:
Its a turbo diesel, as soon as the aftermarket gets ahold ofnit, itll be making more power in no time.

I'm sure it's detuned for tractor/industrial use too.

It is detuned and limited to 45mph for sure. Ill bet shes got plenty of umph in there lurking.

I know 2 people that work there and built these. One is the head mechanic and the is the shop supervisor. There shop is only a couple miles from my house.
They are goin to be taking them out to a local orv park on march 16th.
I plan on test driving one then. ;D
Tring to talk them in to bring a couple down to windrock when we come down the first weekend in may to give them some real world testing. The two guys I know are bring there jeeps that just built last year. They came down last year to windrock with me when we ran with the world famous Tony B. They were driving company buggies.
Going to pushing real hard on this. If I knew some guys would meet us there to check them out it would help me in persuaded them in to bring one or 2 down.

Man i couldnt think of a better rig to start out in if i was just getting in to wheeling. Wheel this bitch on a beefy set of 32's and lockers. Eventually upgrade to tons and 43's, do some motor tuning.....

I have a Mahindra tractor and love it. Theyve been making parts for other tractor manufacturers forever, including Case and IH. Theyre all about tough and simple.

jeeppoor said:
I know 2 people that work there and built these. One is the head mechanic and the is the shop supervisor. There shop is only a couple miles from my house.
Tring to talk them in to bring a couple down to windrock when we come down the first weekend in may to give them some real world testing. The two guys I know are bring there jeeps that just built last year. They came down last year to windrock with me when we ran with the world famous Tony B. They were driving company buggies.
Going to pushing real hard on this. If I knew some guys would meet us there to check them out it would help me in persuaded them in to bring one or 2 down.

Sign me up! :driving:

I think everyone is missing the point of this.
It is not a side by side. It will not compete with a sXs.
They are basically selling you a brand new flat fender, except it's better in every way, for a minimal cost.
In order to keep it basic and low cost they are selling it "not street legal" with a kit to make it street legal.

If ford or Jeep was selling this it would be "the greatest thing ever"

If I lived in a small town and had a non highway commute to work you can bet your sweet ass I'd be looking at one.

jeeppoor said:

I would come for sure.

Eddyj said:
I think everyone is missing the point of this.
It is not a side by side. It will not compete with a sXs.
They are basically selling you a brand new flat fender, except it's better in every way, for a minimal cost.
In order to keep it basic and low cost they are selling it "not street legal" with a kit to make it street legal.

If I lived in a small town and had a non highway commute to work you can bet your sweet ass I'd be looking at one.
bingo,we have been asking for it.

Eddyj said:

Agreed.

Could you imagine the fan fare if Jeep had contracted Mahindra to build the exact same rig, but sold it as the "CJ-SXS" (Classic Jeep Side by Side)... They would sell a million of them.

Make it a package deal with a small purpose built trailer that could be pulled behind a 4 Door JK/JL or the upcoming Jeep Truck 4 door thing.

They would have to get extra office staff at every dealership to process all the loan applications!!!

Brah...
Could join imagine if this had a "real" Jeep grill and badging in it. People would lose their minds.

It would be like Polaris selling a $6000 go cart with a 170cc motor and a couple pieces of plastic to make it look similar to a Rzr.
Ohhhhh wait they already do that

Eddyj said:
Brah...
Could join imagine if this had a "real" Jeep grill and badging in it. People would lose their minds.

It would be like Polaris selling a $6000 go cart with a 170cc motor and a couple pieces of plastic to make it look similar to a Rzr.
Ohhhhh wait they already do that

I give it a week or 2 before someone starts selling "Jeep" grilles for the Roxor. :****:
And maybe RCV will have shafts available.

Everyone goes completely nuts for diesels (if I have to hear one more person gush about wanting to swap a "4bt" into something I may slap them), so we'll see how it plays out in real life.

TBItoy said:
Everyone goes completely nuts for diesels (if I have to hear one more person gush about wanting to swap a "4bt" into something I may slap them), so we'll see how it plays out in real life.

Sadly, that swap almost always results in a slower, louder, more difficult vehicle to live with

muddinmetal said:
Sadly, that swap almost always results in a slower, louder, more difficult vehicle to live with

Or a project that "just needs finished" hitting c/l

Jeep grille like the mihandra thar has in india?
2d1d060a3e242cc18311c628eb584fd3.jpg