• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Make hardline great again(Hardine vote)

Status
Not open for further replies.

86chevota

After posting the hardline thread yesterday I received a p.m. That got me to thinking hardline.

Should I be banned from hardline or not .

So cast them votes post Ban or Not.

No butt hurt here just post your opinion.

I good with what ever the results may be!

No where to vote. But I see no reason for you to leave.
You and JD clash because you two are just alike. :****::popcorn:

Re:

If anything....we gotta bring Will back. Then and only then will unicorns prance on 4 leaf clovers under double rainbows.

/end thread.

Re:

tonybolton said:
If anything....we gotta bring Will back. Then and only then will unicorns prance on 4 leaf clovers under double rainbows.

/end thread.

Batshit was good for a laugh.

86chevota said:
After posting the hardline thread yesterday I received a p.m. That got me to thinking hardline.

Should I be banned from hardline or not .

So cast them votes post Ban or Not.

No butt hurt here just post your opinion.

I good with what ever the results may be!

I thank you should stick around i gotta have something to laugh at every evening

Don't know you personally but other than the occasional :stir: you seem to be ok. Maybe lay off jd some. Hell we all have our moments

Re:

tonybolton said:
I think chevota is ACTUALLY Pholman. Jus gonna put that out there and let it dangle...jus sayin.

Very interesting post here!!!

You can have a boxer....EX had one of those.....horrible dog. Hers....not yours. You probably trained / treat yours right.

Everyone comes off a little different online than in person. I'm lucky to know 50% of the people I deal with on here personally. I'm always amazed how people's post change in my eyes after meeting them in person. Even though they don't change their posting habits, just after meeting them you can read their personality into a post. (Except for Kel he still confuses the hell out of me)
I don't want to see anyone leave unless they are threatening someone or deliberately trying to run off another member. Just because someone annoys you and your circle of close friends doesn't mean they necessarily need to be ran off.
Speak your mind if you disagree with someone and move on. Don't read their post, if the way they post pisses you off.

Running someone off of a public forum because they "know it all" or post too much is counter productive to even having a forum.
Just to clarify. Two people I've never wheeled with in person are JD and JJ so I'm not defending my frans.

My vote will always be "no ban" let's work this **** out and move on like men not whiney bitches that need mediated.

Status
Not open for further replies.