• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Manastash

I will guess the route: FS31 to the top of Quartz mountain. Then Manastash Ridge306, to Shoestring308, then tripod flats307 back to Manastash Camp. Or do you run string309 and tipover330?

I will be three hours behind you guys. So I hope to catch up to you around shoestring. And I will most likely take the Wells Meadow328 to short cut the loop.

I will be heading up Friday night. Our group is a white and a black toyota and a green samurai if you see us say hi. We will probably camp ant riders Friday and on the trails Saturday.:beer:

We will stop at Manastash camp to drop off a couple tow rigs. We will hit the trails from there up to 309 to the rock garden and back down 309. We have a few signs to put up.

I'm all ready to go for my solo run. At least until I catch up to you guys. Will most likely arrive at Manastash camp around 3 PM.

See you on the trails!

Had a fun solo run. Followed your tracks all night but never caught up to you. Rab tripod flats to shoestring, up string, then back down shoestring to tripod. Decided not to camp. decided not to camp.

Saw a couple groups camping. Didn't see anyone else on the trails. Maybe I'll catch up to you guys next time?

The highest points of the trails had snow on them, just a dusting. And it snowed a bit on me as I was leaving. Excited for the snow!

On Saturday we ran up shoestring to string through the rock garden, one guy in our group broke his rear drive shaft so we towed, assisted him out the ridge trail while the others ran the ridge to string down to Rocky saddle through tripod and back to camp. I will get some pictures up later. It snowed just a dusting at the campground.

Some pictures from our run to Manastash last weekend.

Some SOB tore down one of our signs and chucked it into the trees, split the sign and bent the lag bolt. I would like to catch them.

We put a post in the burn area since the trees won't make it too many years.

Was a great day out in the valley, a little cloudy and windy on the ridge.

Broken axle on the crack on sunday.

Was a great weekend not even too cold for camping although we got snowed on sunday morning, just a dusting.
rick