TachedOutOffRoad

COMPLETE IFS off of a '98 Tacoma with manual locking hubs- $500

-stock rear axle with choice of diffs- $200

-rear axle with 4 link brackets and truss- $200 with diff

I have a 3.55, a welded 4.10, a 4.10 R+P, and an open 4.10 "8.4" diffs

$150 for a diff shipped by itself

Loated in Tuscaloosa, AL 35473.

[attachment deleted by admin]

was the 355 out of a v6 truck??? got a buddy looking for a tundra third. I think they were the same as the v6 tacoma.

give me a price on the 4:10 welded diff and the rear end, and the front cv's, spindles, and lockouts 8)

I need the rear end for sure. I'll pick it up this weekend.
For rear deal ninja dammit handshake.

Then we'll talk on the rest of it. I could use all of the ifs minus the front diff itself.

CheapJ7 said:
I need the rear end for sure. I'll pick it up this weekend.
For rear deal ninja dammit handshake.

Then we'll talk on the rest of it. I could use all of the ifs minus the front diff itself.

Quoted for when to back out :D

How much for the front ifs diff? Any idea if the gearing would be the same as a 96 v6 auto Taco? My neighbor grenaded his this past winter.

grcthird said:
How much for the front ifs diff? Any idea if the gearing would be the same as a 96 v6 auto Taco? My neighbor grenaded his this past winter.

They're all different . This is the high one, 3.51???s. It depended on the package/ what wheel and tire combo you got.

Look on his door jam and they're will be a B04A or B03A or somethig and it will tell you what his vehicle has.

That's the only thing you've have done fast in your whole life hippie

Most auto have 3.91s, this was a 4cyl 5 speed, yours shouldn't be too hard to find a replacement for