• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

map of harlan trails

peanut

are they a online version or can you buy them up there going up thrusday

Go to tailgate and go up it while you are there dont think anyone has made it in a while there were a few that tried this past weekend but no one made it i got the furthest and would have made it but broke a inner front axel and maybe a detroit dont know yet on the locker but i had it up until that weak ass Rockwell shafts :****:

Man wish i could make it this weekend but got other plans yall have fun Peanut.

went good i bet we trail rode for 50 60 miles
did cream puff, tailgate,lower dam., killing time, rode a lot of trails on top of the mountain, underestamted was nasty didnt make it out of it,rail bed, turned my junk over on the water fall,fly trap, rodgers ridge,play in the play ground areas, in all we had a great weekend of wheeling

Re: map of harlan trails

Peanut that was wild to find out we had cabins next to each other. Good meeting you on the trail. Your group was kicking some ass on those trails. Being in my buddies rig and seeing your rigs up there hopefully inspired me to build my heep and get to gett'n it

peanut said:
went good i bet we trail rode for 50 60 miles
did cream puff, tailgate,lower dam., killing time, rode a lot of trails on top of the mountain, underestamted was nasty didnt make it out of it,rail bed, turned my junk over on the water fall,fly trap, rodgers ridge,play in the play ground areas, in all we had a great weekend of wheeling
Don,t forget Pony Hill.