• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Marsfab light weight Toyota buggy

Re: Re: Marsfab light weight Toyota buggy

939e1cc3044fa86973a0c781ad6834d4.jpg

Re: Re: Marsfab light weight Toyota buggy

Been a wile sense I posted on here got the buggy almost done just need to wire it up this weeknd and get some shock springs and a steering wheele

Any plans to delete the drain plug under the front diff? One of the best mods I did.

Buggy looks awesome :woot:

Chris - I noticed that this rig is being finished up by the owner. If you happen to get any pics of it finished, would you mind posting, would love to see it. Thanks

I don't have anything recent other than a couple pics the exhaust shop posted on Facebook when they ran the pipes. Hopefully josh has some more pics now that he's got it all painted up. I can't wait to see it with the coil overs on. As small as they are to the buggy I think it'll really look complete once they're on and they give it some color contrast.
Thanks for all the good words. Now I'm ready to build another with tons and an LS I feel sure this'll be a really good handling buggy. It should do pretty well going fast if it needs to. This specific chassis was designed around 7 up 7 down on a 14" coil over on each corner but I planned ahead for it to work with trailing arms and a few more inches of wheelbase.

2951b52f8acbc9e7fd952e7752a43b23.jpg

U can tell its gonna be a bad mofo cause they had to tie it up with a winch to make it sit still long enough to get the exhaust done. molaugh Great lookin buggy.