• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Marsfab light weight Toyota buggy

Well not much update I tried to load some pics but tapatalk is being lame hope to have some springs in the next few weeks and should be able to take it out I need a new much smaller orbital if any body has one I'm only 1 turn lock to lock

1af3151f58ea5fae364d8239d9431511.jpg

Figured it was time for an update.
Josh has been wheeling the crap out of this thing lately. Maybe he can chime in with more pictures.

753797250f1b38e8ae4ba656791f661d.jpg

http://youtu.be/fzyiQ39hdak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything with the buggy is great chris recently took it back and fixed all my vibrations with the sheet metal he's a great builder really stands behind his work been to Harlan it did great went to
Ivy Branch a few weeks ago the video is of trail 99 lower j sapose to be the hardest trail they have buggy made short work of it unfortunately right after that driver error caused me to drive off a ledge on a green trail and break a knuckle stering arms and a raceline I have a shock tuning session with Wayne from alltec Motorsports on the 25th so im busting my ass to get it all back together in time should also be at fall crawl after that the plan is to break her down and slap a turbo on it for a little more woopow

Picked up this truck camper recently also sure makes camping alot more fun

70ea45f335d85c4719e10f713af5c994.jpg