• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mary Jane

L

lowbudgetjunk

Still illegal according to the Federal Gubment, but moving in the right direction. Kush says legalize it, I say legalize it for completely different reasons......what say you?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Legalize it and tax it.

The government shouldn't be able to tell me what I can and can't grow or what I can and can't put in my body.

How many people do you know who get drunk and want to fight? Lots. Now how many do you know that get stoned on just weed and want to fight? Exactly.

Re:

Legalize it. And everything else.

People shouldn't need the threat of criminal punishment to keep them from doing things that are harmful or stupid to themselves.

Disband the DEA and the BATFE.

pholmann said:
Please legalize it. I'm going to turn my farm that just grows weeds to a weed farm. $$$$ :****:

I am trying to set myself up for a grow site.....sad thing is, Alabama will be 50th inline for it. I'll be ready to capitalize on it, I promise.

Yup, looks like a perfect place to me.

877B7FB2-3B1E-4723-81BF-5C31826B80B9_zpsawyfaso5.png

Re:

TBItoy said:
I need to look into how it's regulated in CO. Of course it may be completely different in TN when/if the laws change.

Probably very similar to tobacco. only a few would see profit from it. government would subsidize it and control pricing and give people quotas. Anything above and beyond that quota or not licensed would be a death sentence for a farmer. Or landscaper.

Re: Re:

money_pit_yj said:
Probably very similar to tobacco. only a few would see profit from it. government would subsidize it and control pricing and give people quotas. Anything above and beyond that quota or not licensed would be a death sentence for a farmer. Or landscaper.
Lots of mom's family grow 'baccer.

I don't know of anyone that grows it for personal use though, unlike alcohol and weed.

Re:

money_pit_yj said:

Libertarians for the win! :****:

Re:

If it's grown in the state, sold in the state and consumed in the state it doesn't matter what the Feds think because it's not in their power anymore so **** em. Any federal agent that tries to enforce federal laws on something that stays entirely in the state should be stopped by the local sheriff. States need to reclaim their powers that back that Lincoln stole. The whole problem with the Federal Government is that most of them haven't read the Constitution.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

RockHales said:
nasty ass outdoor weed is a thing of the past,,you need to be planning a nice big building :****:

Nobody wants bird poop on their weed!!! :****:

Re: Re: Mary Jane

RockHales said:
nasty ass outdoor weed is a thing of the past,,you need to be planning a nice big building :****:
That's all some people can afford, there's a market for every corner.

Slum lord, Mexican ditch weed farmer, malt liquor brewer.... All career paths I'd consider

molaugh

Re:

Ohio voted down legalization last November. I should be plating some in the garden this weekend along with my tomatoes.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk