• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Maxxis tire contact?...

Call Chad Jones.
678-407-6747

Treps all the way. I watched the rigs with Creepy's last year and then watched the same one's with Treps and it was a big difference. I like my treps, they are sticky :****:

Really? Price I heard was just above BFG's through their racer program. Maybe I heard wrong...

Does Maxxis have a racer program?

Is Chad Jones with Maxxis or just a cool guy that sells their tires and can get me a screamin' deal?

Chad is the sales contact, he works for Maxxis. The tires are not cheap. You can get about 5 BFG's for what 4 Maxxis will cost.

Indy Will said:
Really? Price I heard was just above BFG's through their racer program. Maybe I heard wrong...

Does Maxxis have a racer program?

Is Chad Jones with Maxxis or just a cool guy that sells their tires and can get me a screamin' deal?

I talked with AC an others about this a good bit. They have had several points of contact in the racer's program in the last few years. A set of 4 treps at racers price is just under 2k. You can get 5 BFG's and still have a few hundred in your pocket for that kind of money.

Yeah, Brad Williams is another one. He was who I initially talked to and then he put me with Chad. Chad is who I ordered from and if I need anything is the one I call and email.

I paid around $350/tire for my creepies and got a set of Treps a few months ago for around $435/tire. Those were delivered prices too. Personally I think they are worth the little extra money. So far my buddy and I have run the Creepies and Treps head to head and I haven't noticed a real difference but time will tell. I will say if you're a recreational wheeler the Creepies are better because you can rotate them front to back and side to side with the non-directional tread. I rotate mine every ride :****: and it's really paid off as far as wear goes. I've got nice even lugs.

If you can't get him on the phone, his e-mail is [email protected]

They restructure the racer program and who is who. Brad used to be in charge, with another guy under him. Now, it's my understanding all things go through Chad with rock racing and crawling racer programs.

Matt O. said:
Get ready to fork over some cash. Maxxis is proud of their tires

Unless one of your buddy's get a bunch and you are lower on the food chain :dblthumb:

I would run eather one, both are better than the BFG, That is my .02 worth, not to piss anyone off thumb.gif

bentandtwisted said:
Unless one of your buddy's get a bunch and you are lower on the food chain :dblthumb:

I would run eather one, both are better than the BFG, That is my .02 worth, not to piss anyone off thumb.gif

Nope, that is first hand knowledge from Adam. Price on the Treps is almost 2k for a set, creepy's are cheaper. I have run the Creepy and the Krawler. Krawler was hands down better

Matt O. said:
I have run the Creepy and the Krawler. Krawler was hands down better
On two very different rigs. I would like to see Treps on your rig and get a good comparison with the Krawler.

We ran Krawlers on the green buggy when we first got it and they were a good tire. Then, we went with Maxxis and ran the Creepy Crawler (The Trepador wasn't even released yet.) Then, we ran the Trepadors when they were first released. To us it was equally as good to the Krawler.

Now that we have the 40" Trepadors on the new buggy and the compounds have changed over the years you couldn't give us a set of BFG's compared to the Trep. :****:

Man bunch of BFG Haters in here. Hell keep buying those foreign tires and before long I will be looking for a job :****:

Cole said:
Man bunch of BFG Haters in here. Hell keep buying those foreign tires and before long I will be looking for a job :****:
You can feel the love huh Cole. laughing1

I saw where a plant in bama was closing and consolidating operations to Tuscaloosa. I guess that would be good for your plant though.

Cole said:
Cole I gots BFG's on mah Vitara...Joel rode it and swore they were stickies. loller.gif

I even run Michelins on my street bike (last I knew they and BFG were together no?) thumb.gif

Bones said:
Cole I gots BFG's on mah Vitara...Joel rode it and swore they were stickies. loller.gif

I even run Michelins on my street bike (last I knew they and BFG were together no?) thumb.gif

Yes Michelin owns BF Goodrich.

Well...they do...but it's the first time they put a deadline on the grass roots program. They change programs all the time. :dunno: