• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

May 1st 2010 Reiter Work Party

Eric

this is a good standing list. I think if there is something differant , There will be some special notes on that

Hard Hat
Safety Glasses
Ear Plugs
Glloves
Boots
Shovels
Pick Mattock or Pulaksi ( if you have one bring it, this is the magic tool!)
Small SledgeHammers
Rain Gear
Water and Food for the day

At this point , Last I talked to David. We were going back and finnish Sac up and a couple other little jobs in that area
I am hopping to get the news out this week
Also in the morning Stihl will be there for some chain saw safty and have some swag to give out
Also will be some morning munchies to eat on

We had a good turn out on the last one lets keep the support going! Get it on your calenders and planers and make an appearance and show your support! And have a good time meeting new people.

And hey if you dont want to show then keep it to yourself, we dont need the downer comments:looser: We need the great upbeat people that know we will have a new Reiter before much longer :awesomework::cheer:

I hope to see even a bigger group turn out, I want to see the parking lot packed with Vehicles and Volunteers :awesomework: We need enough people that David is going to have to get a loud speaker so we can all hear him.

Lets get this place closer to open!

Im bring my little stihl this time.. if we dont need it fine.. if we do I got it. Last time we only had one saw.

Im bring my little stihl this time.. if we dont need it fine.. if we do I got it. Last time we only had one saw.

Don't forget to bring the proper PPE to comply with DNR rules for chainsaws during work parties.

ie Chaps, Hard Hat, Face Shield, Ear Muffs (I think that is all)

The RTW forum keeps giving me a database error when I try to read posts, so maybe I missed it... but what time are we supposed to show up for this?

Don't forget to bring the proper PPE to comply with DNR rules for chainsaws during work parties.

ie Chaps, Hard Hat, Face Shield, Ear Muffs (I think that is all)

I dont have any assless chaps... I didnt know it was the village people work party. :eeek: