• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

May be moving to Barstow CA any good wheeling out there?

truckbroke

I may be getting transfered to Barstow CA. I would be going to marine base there. Anybody know of any good wheeling out there or any good to know info about the place. I`ve never been there. Anything to look out for. Nice place to live.

40 min from JV. Calico is just a few min away depending where your at. I spent some time out there. Its alright, not sure if I would want to live there.

Yeah , I feel as though I will be like a fish out of water. I am born and raised in south georgia. It would probably only have to be for a year though.

There's plenty of wheeling in that area. Start just north of Barstow in Bishop and keep going north till you hit Lake Tahoe. :****:

You can drive out of your driveway and on to an offroad trial in minutes and go get lost in the desert. Barstow may be an armpit in the desert but its got great location. Halfway between LA & Vegas. 6 hours from Bay area, Tahoe or Rubicon 3 hours from Mexico.

I grew up out in Phelan, CA which is about 30 minutes from Barstow. There is more wheeling out there than you will know what to do with! Let me know if you actually move out there and I can tell you some super secret spots! LOL