• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mem. Day Weekend... Walker

TRG4runner

Dont have any cash to go or do anything else so I was probably just going to head up to walker at least one of the days. Seeing if anybody else was doing the same.....:beer:

i got parts on their way to fix a nasty rear axle seal leak that reared its ugyly head the otherday. Once that is fixed should be good to go. We will see if i get the time to fix it though

i got parts on their way to fix a nasty rear axle seal leak that reared its ugyly head the otherday. Once that is fixed should be good to go. We will see if i get the time to fix it though

Let me know if you need anything.... But yea time is hard to come by these days.

My lift is late getting here so I will be installing it that Saturday. If I get it done in 1 day (Im thinking I will), I plan on going out on Sunday. :awesomework:

i might go if i can find someone to run with. last time i went up about a month ago i went solo which i dont like doing since i dont have a winch. hopefully its dried up a little too, when i went about a month ago it was pretty sloppy on some of the trails.

i might go if i can find someone to run with. last time i went up about a month ago i went solo which i dont like doing since i dont have a winch. hopefully its dried up a little too, when i went about a month ago it was pretty sloppy on some of the trails.

You can run with me and whoever I go/meet up with :awesomework:

I may well be up for a run...what day are ya'll thinkin'???

I will see how this next week goes and maybe will try to get out on sunday too...

Sunday, 5/29.

Sunday is good for me.... I might do a small saturday run as well just to make sure the rig is doing ok after the recent fixins :redneck:

I will see how this next week goes and maybe will try to get out on sunday too...
See to it you week goes well!!!:redneck: You NEED and deserve a days in the woods...:;
Sunday, 5/29.
Git-R-Dun!!! (the lift that is...:redneck:)
I might be able to go for this as well...
:awesomework:
Sunday is good for me.... I might do a small saturday run as well just to make sure the rig is doing ok after the recent fixins :redneck:
:cool:...should be a good day...