• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mem. Day Weekend... Walker

Count me in on Sunday as well,got the rear diff done and drove it around yesterday.....looks and works well.:cheer:

im not going to make any guarantees at the moment but as of now next weekend is looking pretty good for me.

OK,hey Kevin,are any one of you guys camping up there that weekend?

Depending on what goes on there is a chance i might stay up there Saturday night. I flicked on all my lights on my rig the other day and it just made me want to wheel at night :redneck: We'll see what happens....

OK,hey Kevin,are any one of you guys camping up there that weekend?

Hadn't planned on it...but I could always throw on the canopy for a one-nighter...(not gonna drag the camper out for that!:redneck:)... have to check with the missus to make sure no plans on saturday...:;

I should be able to go on Sunday. Most likely I will be the only X there.

012.jpg

A few friends and I will be down there Saturday. our plan is to enter from the Lake Cavanaugh side. I will be in a grey 4runner with a soft top, there will also be a green fj40 on 35's and a green TJ on 33's with me. If you see us say hi.

Side note. It's going to be a **** show up there, but I would like to do so target shooting up there. Is there a less traveled area we can go to and be safe?

Side note. It's going to be a **** show up there, but I would like to do so target shooting up there. Is there a less traveled area we can go to and be safe?

I wouldn't go up the ORV way to get to a spot like that up there but if you do.... just remember where you go and keep following the roads up the mountain and you will find a spot somewhere.

And **** show means I don"t have to buy tabs for my rig yet :redneck:

A few friends and I will be down there Saturday. our plan is to enter from the Lake Cavanaugh side. I will be in a grey 4runner with a soft top, there will also be a green fj40 on 35's and a green TJ on 33's with me. If you see us say hi.

My advice would be to find somewhere not around the ORV area to target shoot, even up above out of the park---there's gonna be ALOT of folks up there this weekend...:awesomework: