• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mem. Day Weekend... Walker

Mine is still loaded....trying to convince the wife to go unload it while I lounge about:D

Was nice to talk to you guys yesterday......:beer:

Hey Jeff, didn't realize you were up there until I talked to Kev last night.

Anyways, here's a couple of video's that Simon and his wife Tina took up by the crack.

part 1

part 2

Last edited:
Hey Jeff, didn't realize you were up there until I talked to Kev last night.

Anyways, here's a couple of video's that Simon and his wife Tina took up by the crack.

part 1

part 2

I hung out and BS'd with Kevin, and folks, for a while then headed to the other end of Peter Burns to hook up with the rest of the night run crew. Was hoping you would show up but you were MIA.....Your rig looks great:cool::beer:

Looks and sounds like you guys had a good day. Wish I could have gotten out, but had family duties Sunday and the Jeep is all loaded and ready to head to Moab.

Mine is still loaded....trying to convince the wife to go unload it while I lounge about:D

Was nice to talk to you guys yesterday......:beer:

Yeah, tried that myself this am----ended up doing it myself! :redneck:
Good talkin' to you too! And thanks!!! :;:awesomework:

This will buff out.... right?

252127_10150205586501409_524401408_7448835_3746895_n.jpg

:mad:

If you haven't gotten that spliced yet bring it by the MP shop in Bham and I can get it done in a few minutes.:awesomework:

-Alex

If you haven't gotten that spliced yet bring it by the MP shop in Bham and I can get it done in a few minutes.:awesomework:

-Alex

Awesome man! Next time i'm up there ill see about stopping by! If i cant do that my brother in law has a navy friend that can splice it for me.