• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Memorial Day Pics...

I saw the group with the buggie on portals up there. We ran into you guys as we approached the rocks. Tripod was fun too. We ran it on Sunday and were kicking ass until my AGR steering box puked it's guts. Swapped in the spare and turned around.

0525081319a.jpg

Ran into Crash pulling his buddy back to camp as well. Some good wheeling up there right now.

My bro-in-law and I and two other rigs are headin up there tomorrow to run the trails if anyone's interested?????:corn: Dickwart, Pooh?

It's ok I'm not bringin up the Jeep minivan as it has also puked a steering box. I'm awaiting a J20...

Here was my carnage up there on that nice hill past the creek... :rb:

0525081435.jpg

0525081435a.jpg

And last but not least, there could have been much more carnage had this guy gotten ahold of the apple pie mix:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

MemorialDay2008049.jpg

My bro-in-law and I and two other rigs are headin up there tomorrow to run the trails if anyone's interested?????:corn: Dickwart, Pooh?

It's ok I'm not bringin up the Jeep minivan as it has also puked a steering box. I'm awaiting a J20...

*cough cough* what i dont count????:eeek:

I have my kids baseball tomorrow, but I would go wheelin' on Sunday!

You'd think hu :booo:

Bought the winch a week before, and had planned on changing the yarn soon... Murphy helped take care of that ****:haha:

I have those same photos of Central's winch cable. I was standing about five feet away when it first took the rig's load. As soon as I heard the sound it was making I turned and got about two steps away when it popped. Never seen that before. :D

I have those same photos of Central's winch cable. I was standing about five feet away when it first took the rig's load. As soon as I heard the sound it was making I turned and got about two steps away when it popped. Never seen that before. :D

I was standing right there too... glad I still have my head! that was a loud break that got everyones attention fast!

Here was my carnage up there on that nice hill past the creek... :rb:

0525081435.jpg

0525081435a.jpg

And last but not least, there could have been much more carnage had this guy gotten ahold of the apple pie mix:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

MemorialDay2008049.jpg

he needs NO MORE apple pie for a LONG TIME. even though i plan on making some ASAP. good stuff :D poor alisa got her ass tackled for that stuff

I was standing about five feet away when it first took the rig's load. As soon as I heard the sound it was making I turned and got about two steps away when it popped. Never seen that before. :D

Yeah dude that was a close call for a few people. Just glad everyone was far enough away not to get blasted in the face. :redneck:

nice pics, we made it to funny rocks on friday, there weren't any. other tracks we could see. we came up 676 to lilly pond then over to milk creek rd. then to the parkinglot. from there up the ridge and over to funnyrocks. there were tracks to the parkinglot and up the hill, but they stopped at the top. dont know who or why they stopped it got easier from there.

I was up there on sunday, I think I passed you guys on the way down. I was in the Green TJ stuck behind the unprepaired guys including the one with the ATV winch. The flatfender was with me but he only took maybe 5 minutes to get through that section, if I would have have known you guys were waiting the whole time I would have had him pull to the side. For memorial day weekend I have just accepted the fact that I do as much standing around as I do wheeling.

Heres my pics. The flatty is all stock except for a 12 volt conversion, 2.5 inch lift and 31s.

n39204813_31453562_6365.jpg

n39204813_31453563_6688.jpg

n39204813_31453564_7015.jpg

n39204813_31453565_7359.jpg

n39204813_31453566_7682.jpg

Helped a guy fix an axle on his XJ:

n39204813_31453567_8016.jpg

n39204813_31453568_8348.jpg

n39204813_31453569_8681.jpg

n39204813_31453570_9025.jpg

n39204813_31453574_388.jpg

n39204813_31453575_734.jpg

I was up there on sunday, I think I passed you guys on the way down. I was in the Green TJ stuck behind the unprepaired guys including the one with the ATV winch. The flatfender was with me but he only took maybe 5 minutes to get through that section, if I would have have known you guys were waiting the whole time I would have had him pull to the side. For memorial day weekend I have just accepted the fact that I do as much standing around as I do wheeling.

Yeah, that was us. That little flatty was bad ass, and CLEAN!!! We didn't have a problem w/ him getting thru the trail at all. The problem pretty much centered around the **** face in the BroncoII

Hey I go 2 CWU and I have my jeep here.... I was just wondering if u can like specifically explain to me where you guys went wheeling?? Thanks