• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Memorial Day Pics...

sweet pics.
good job gettin through tripod, i didnt hear of other groups making it that weekend.
barber was fun, i got stuck a lot, but for no longer than a few mins thanks to the winch and good people to help. mighty cool of chris in the buggy and his lady Leah to help us through.
i didnt see a bronco 2, and the burban didnt really bother me; not on that trail anyway. the one dude in the tj with the his system up so loud it was distorting got a little old, but his buddy with the yota on iroks was hella cool:cool:

:beer:

OK guys if your going to act like kids then I am going to treat you as such. Is it really that hard to stay on topic:eeek:

OK guys if your going to act like kids then I am going to treat you as such. Is it really that hard to stay on topic:eeek:

How can I get my own thread off topic??? I mean, really... its my baby and I like to mold it and shape it and treat it like it is my own... :sommer: :bananallama: :silly15: :squirrel: :gay:

How can I get my own thread off topic??? I mean, really... its my baby and I like to mold it and shape it and treat it like it is my own... :sommer: :bananallama: :silly15: :squirrel: :gay:

Im sure the nob gobbler that started this thread doesn't care which way it goes.

These are the BBS rules

Basic rules
These rules apply to the entire BBS. Some areas will have there own rules but these rules will overlap those rules.

Nudity will NOT BE TOLERATED By nudity we mean no female NIPPLES/PRIVATE AREAS or a mans PRIVATE area.

Ribbing and poking fun is ok to a point, if it gets out of hand, the thread will be deleted or locked. If you become aggressive, mean or plain rude you will be warned, do it again, you may face joining the banned (and whats considered aggressive, mean or rude is left to the moderator)

Post's that have nothing to do with a thread can and possably will be removed in any area.

Vendors

There will be no vendor bashing. If you have a problem with a product, then you are able to post about the problem. This is to be done in a tasteful manner and and BS thats non productive will be removed. The user who made the non productive post may also be removed, depending on circumstances.

This BBS isn't here to promote your business(vendors). If somebody asks a question, then, its free game until such an area is created (vendor area).

The Chatter Box

The Chatter Box is for un-related 4x4/Wheeling topics and chit chat. At the same time, please keep the topics to some kind of INTELLIGENT topics and not worthless banter. Additionally, some threads have the capability to turn into drama fest's---drama is lame and we do not tolerate it. Those threads can be locked at any time and or post's removed at any time--this is left up to the moderator. Furthermore, bitching about closed or locked threads will get you removed from the chatterbox...

Tech Areas

These area's are for the sole purpose of technical know how--whether it's in the general 4x4 area or in any of the specific technical areas. At times, irrelevant discussion in the technical areas will pop up and will be allowed to a point. If the thread is a good thread, then the useless banter will be removed, otherwise the thread will either be removed or moved to the chatterbox

Off Pavement area

These areas are for the sole purpose of wheeling--whether it's a trail run or event. At times, useless banter will pop up and its at the moderators' discretion to either remove the useless banter, close the thread or delete the thread

Classified Areas

These areas are for one purpose. To sell or locate something--nothing more. Anything that does not meet that will be removed....

These are the rules, please follow them and all will be just peachy. One thing that you all need to keep in mind. This BBS is WHAT you make of it.

Also at ANY rime I reserve the right to remove any post or any thread. If you don't like that then you can go dig your own sand box and play in it.

Thank you

CRASH

pokey you are out of control. mods are suppose to be like umpires in baseball, there to keep things under control but not be part of the game.

rarely, if ever, do threads stay on topic. you deleted several of my threads due to "pissing match" reasoning...almost every thread on this board turns into a pissing match eventually.

Crash, who owns the board, started an entire pissing match thread with the Brian H/rubicon03 cage match thread. how come you didn't delete that thread?

know your place or resign as a mod. personally I don't think you have the temperment to be an effective mod. :hi:

pokey you are out of control. mods are suppose to be like umpires in baseball, there to keep things under control but not be part of the game.

rarely, if ever, do threads stay on topic. you deleted several of my threads due to "pissing match" reasoning...almost every thread on this board turns into a pissing match eventually.

Crash, who owns the board, started an entire pissing match thread with the Brian H/rubicon03 cage match thread. how come you didn't delete that thread?

know your place or resign as a mod. personally I don't think you have the temperment to be an effective mod. :hi:

I am not the one thats out of control here. Read the rules and try to follow them. Crashes thread is in the chatterbox where it belongs and as the OWNER is his board to do as he pleases. The trails section is for trails take your drama elseware please:cheer:

Latest posts