• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Memorial Day Weekend 28-31st Choccolocco Mountain 2010

Rescue1 said:
I call SHOTGUN with the video cam!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

You got it Bubba. This time quit shaking so much... :flipoff1:

And I also want background audio of Big Al saying, " I'm not running with him, you go" molaugh molaugh molaugh

The race starts at 10:00 am Saturday morning. Meet at bottom of the backside to enter race. $20.00 to enter.

Fastest time wins 100% payout at 4:00 pm. :dblthumb:

There is already $100 in the pot to start off with! :fish: :driving: loller.gif

Seatbelt harness and helments required to run.

Any questions or suggestion? :dunno:

TIRE SIZE DOES MATTER!!!!!! :afro: booyang molaugh :driving:

There will be a hill climb on BACKSIDE ONE AND BACKSIDE TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

BACKSIDE TWO will be 38 and UNDER tire size hill climb competion. :driving: TIMED Starting at race time.

WEEKEND COMING UP SOON!!!!!! :spin:

Plenty of flat room for camping and parking for large RVs and trailers. Free fire wood so no need to bring any.

We now have clean restrooms and showers with hot water! :dblthumb: There will also be concessions there all weekend with good hot food
and cold drinks. :eat: :popcorn:

This weekend is going to be so fun. I am prolly gonna do the race, as long as it's not just 3 or 4 doing it. Anybody else interested in the race or are most just trail riding?

Trey said:
You are gonna have to race me no matter what! molaugh :wtflol: :****: You can trail ride to the race! :driving: :dblthumb:

Do I see a "Home Court" advantage playing out? Might have to handicap you Trey, let's say we put Big AL in the seat with ya for good measure? :flipoff1:

CHASMAN9 said:
Do I see a "Home Court" advantage playing out? Might have to handicap you Trey, let's say we put Big AL in the seat with ya for good measure? :flipoff1:

what are you saying ''chaser'' :wtflol:

ya'll better keep Big Al out of your rigs! I seen him put the hurt on Brian Coles rig the other day

Wait a minute! You mean Big Al got in the buggy with Brian Cole but want go up Backside with Chaseman? What's up with that? :wtflol:

I'll ride with either one! :****: When you ride with R Key and watch him run his hand controls, Nothing else will scare you! :woot:

F.T.O said:
what are you saying ''chaser'' :wtflol:

I'm saying that your 6'8" 300+ pound carcus is big enough to slow a locomotive down. :eek: Those size 19+ gun boats are big enough to land an airplane on. :****: Bottom line, Your a Big Guy Al and homeboy needs a handicap to even up his sandbox. :woot: